Santaquin is a small city in the Wasatch Front region in the state of Utah in the United States. It hugs the bottom of Utah Valley and is generally considered the southernmost city in the Wasatch Front. Santaquin has a population of approximately 8,500.
Santaquin is just off of I-15.
Santaquin does not yet have any transportation, although voters agreed on a tax to extend bus services from Payson in the near future.
- Rowley's Red Barn / South Ridge Farms, 300 West 900 South (I-15 exit 242, turn right onto South Ridge Farm Rd, travel north for 1 mile), ☎ +1 888 754-5511, . Apr-Dec: M-Sa 9AM-9PM; Jan-Mar: M-Sa 9AM-8PM. A family run farm and orchard with a big red barn just outside of Santaquin. Sells fresh produce, ice cream, cookies, and other treats. (39.9607,-111.7947)
- Leslie Family Tree, 77 W Main St, ☎ +1 801 754-3499. M-Th 9AM-9PM, FSa 9AM-10PM. Homey smalltown family restaurant. Known for its tasty scones.
- Santa Queen, 40 E Main St, ☎ +1 801 754-3051, . M-Sa 10AM-10PM. Local burger joint. $5-10..
- One Man Band Diner, 175 E Main St, ☎ +1 801 754-3668, . M-Sa 7AM-10PM, Su 8AM-10PM. Locally run diner that serves breakfast (and other meals) all day. Holds car shows every third Wednesday between May and September. $5-10.
- Pizza Galley, 340 E Main, ☎ +1 801 754-0444. M-Th 11AM-9:30PM, FSa 11AM-10PM. $5-10.
- Wagon Wheel Saloon, 340 E Main St, ☎ +1 801 754-1304 . Santaquin's only social club/bar. Also serves pizza and sandwiches. Pool tables and arcade games are available.