Santa Clarita is a city in Los Angeles County in Southern California.
Metrolink's Antelope Valley Line links Santa Clarita with Los Angeles Union Station.
There is bus service available between the Santa Clarita train station and Magic Mountain.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain, open since 1971, is the leading attraction in Santa Clarita. Movie buffs will recognize this park as the one seen in the 1983 film National Lampoon's Vacation.
- Mountasia Family Fun Center, 21516 Golden Triangle Road (off of Soledad Canyon Road), ☎ +1-661-253-4386 (fax: +1-661-253-4329), . Monday - Thursday: 12PM to 9PM, Friday 12PM to 11PM, Saturday 10AM to 11PM, Sunday 11AM to 9PM. Overrun with young kids during the day, and slightly older kids in the evenings, this spot is nevertheless a fun place to go for miniature golf, batting cages, go-carts, and sundry other entertainment. Miniature golf is $6.50 per round, but a AAA membership gives a two-for-one discount. Parents of young children might be interested in birthday parties, during which children can be infused with cake, soda, and pizza and then unleashed on a climbing wall, video games, and other activities designed to maximize their sugar buzz.
- Courtyard Santa Clarita, 28523 Westinghouse Place, .
- Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Stevenson Ranch, 25340 The Old Road, ☎ +1 661 290-2828 (fax: +1 661 290-2835), .
- Residence Inn Santa Clarita Stevenson Ranch, 25320 The Old Road, ☎ +1 661 290-2800 (fax: +1 661 290-2802), .
WikiPedia:Santa Clarita, California