El Condado is in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
There is plenty to see in Condado but most people come for the beach and the nightlife. A wonderful place to stay, the beachfront is full of great hotels.
You'll never be bored in Condado with a beautiful beach, casinos that go all night, restaurants, boutique shops, bistros, cafes and more
- Condado Plaza Hotel & Casino, 999 Ashford (San Juan 00907, Puerto Rico), ☎ 866-317-8934, . The only luxury property overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon.
- At Wind Chimes Inn, 1750 McLeary Ave, Phone: 800-946-3244, .
- Acacia Seaside Inn, 8 Taft Street, Phone: 877-725-0668, .
- El Canario by the Sea, 4 Ave Condado, 722-8640 or 800-742-4276.
- Casa del Caribe, 57 Caribe St, Phone: 877-722-7139, .
- Le Consulat Ascend Collection Hotel, 1149 Magdalena Ave Condado, Phone: 787-289-9191, . The Ascend Collection is a part of the Clarion Hotels and is located in the heart of the Condado area of San Juan. It's within walking distance of the best casinos, beaches and fashion stores of San Juan. It was opened in 2008 and it's perfect for families, romantic getaways, bussiness trips with the privacy of being a small hotel.
- Radisson Ambassador Plaza Hotel & Casino, 1369 Ave Ashford, 721-7300 or 800-468-8512.
- San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, 1309 Ave Ashford, 787-722-7000 or 800-228-9290. . The San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is a newly renovated 4-star luxury resort along Condado Beach, perfect for families, weddings, conferences, or a weekend getaway. A recent $38 million renovation included the introduction of Marriott International’s latest features in design, luxury bedding and state of the art technology in all 525 guestrooms. Completely renovated bathrooms now incorporate new design features including rain shower style heads and deep bathtubs. High tech additions to the rooms offer ergonomically designed desks and desk chairs, wireless Internet access in all rooms and public areas and 36” flat screen LCD televisions with High definition capabilities. Guests also now have the ability to connect their laptop to the television to work directly on the larger screen and the capability to connect iPods and other electronic devices to charge and play through the television sets. The new colors, furnishings and features of the rooms and resort create a more dynamic, Caribbean cosmopolitan appeal.
- CyberNet Cafe, 1128 Ashford Avenue (Condado district), ☎ (787) 724-4033, . Mo. - Sa. from 9AM till 11PM. So. from 10AM till 11PM. $3 for 20 minutes. $5 for 35 minutes. $7 for 50 minutes. $9 for 65 minutes.