San Bernardino is a city in the Inland Empire in California.
San Bernardino is the birthplace of the Hell's Angels motorcycle club. It's called Berdoo by motorcycle aficionados.
- McDonald Brothers Hamburger Stand. The original McDonald's, now a museum. (14th and "E" streets, downtown: look for the huge red sign advertising 15 cent hamburgers which can't be purchased in the adjoining museum.)
- Best Western Hospitality Lane, 294 E Hospitality Ln, (909) 381-1681, Fax: (909) 888-5120, .
- Motel 6 San Bernardino North, 1960 Ostrems Way, (909) 887-8191, Fax: (909) 880-9231, .
- Motel 6 San Bernardino South, 111 West Redlands Boulevard, (909) 825-6666, Fax: (909) 872-1104, .
- Wigwam Motel. A Route 66 icon, unique individual teepee shaped units arranged in a small village like setting. The motel recently went through major renovations and is the recent recipient of the prestigious Cyrus Avery Award for the best preservation project of 2005. Visit their official website at www.wigwammotel.com. To make reservations call (909)876-3005. Travel the Wigwam Way!
San Bernardino is a good launching point for Joshua Tree National Park, and lies halfway between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.