Samarinda is the capital of East Kalimantan, on the eastern part of the island of Borneo, 60km from the Makassar Strait.
From Balikpapan there are many buses. It takes 2 hours and it costs 21.000 rupiahs. Alternately a bus from the airport directly to Samarinda will cost 250.000 rupiahs.
samarinda is big city
if you would take arrounda side mahakam river beauty river
There many things you can see around Samarinda
- traditional market of produck economy
- segiri market
- pasar pagi
- citra niaga shoping centre trade
- baka village weaving sarung
- samarinda centre produk
- baka village (other side mahakam river)
do any less in samarinda if you stay long
just mahakam river vew bank river
islamick centre visit
market and other facilitas mall shoping centre and make and join karoke nd do what your hoby
by other food and traditional food in market
or amplang in surianata next of islamick centre
- Pisang Gapit.
- Amplang Indah Sari (Amplang Indah Sari), Jl. Slamet Riyadi No 18 RT 15, ☎ +62 852 5054 1965, . Local food with delicious taste. Made from special ingridients and local fish.
- tourist information art culture service, sudirman no 22 samarinda, ☎ 0542 736850. if you would get information all your trip get to tourist office
There are many cheaper hotels in Samarinda
- Hotel Gelora, Jl Niaga Selat 62 (on Citra Niaga market), ☎ +62 541 742 024 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Well-worn altogether, but quiet rooms, some with refurbished bath rooms incl. western toilet. Surprisingly good breakfast, friendly staff. WiFi in the lobby/breakfast area. From 121kRp.
- Hidaya I
- Hidaya II
- Mutiara In (behind of Mall Mesra Indah)
get out samarinda is easy
flight to airport temindung by call start or susy air
by bus samarinda balikpapan and samarinda sengata berau
tourist information information
sudirman no 22 samarinda
by private boath from samarinda to pare pare