Sainthia is a city in Birbhum-Murshidabad of West Bengal.
Sainthia is known as business capital of Birbhum district and it is famous for its temple of Nandikeshwari Mata.
- Nandikeshwari temple, near to Railway Station under a banyan tree within a boundary wall.
- Tilpara Barage, only 4 km from Railway Station. A wonderful example of peace in a place.
- Shantiniketan, the place of great people Rabindranath Tagore.It is just 20 km from Sainthia.
- Tarapith Temple, only 15 km from Railway Station.A world Famous temple of the great Maa Tara.
- A great place where you can find peace,pleasure,rock,entertainment,fun,masti ALL, .
The below is the list of important tourist place which are near to Sainthia.
- Rocking in Kamadakinkore Indoor Stadium.
- Birbhu Shopping Mall, Tant Emporium near Dayal Hospital (clsoe to the bus stand). You are really going to have a great fun and shopping.
List of some good hotels in Sainthia.
Nataraj Sweet Korner
Dutta Residential Lodge
Chhuti Garden Restaurant
- Hotel Nataraj- A Nataraj Group, Next to Koutons Family Show Room (close to railway and city bus-depot), ☎ 03462-262657 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 03462262657), . checkin: 24*7; checkout: 24*7. Very affordable with delux and A/C rrom availabe.
- Mouchak Lodge, ☎ +91 9434636051. Right beside Sainthia Bus stop and railway station .Both A/C and Non A/C rooms are available at affordable prices .