Saint Johnsbury  is a city in Vermont. The population is about 7,600.
- Welcome and Transit Center at the Pomerleau Building, (51 Depot Square), ☎ +1 802 748-3678.
Saint Johnsbury is just north of the intersection of Interstates 91 and 93 and along US Route 2.
- Catamount Arts Center, 139 Eastern Ave, ☎ +1 802 748-2600, . Catamount Arts was founded in 1975 with a mission of enhancing the cultural climate of northern Vermont and New Hampshire. Integration of the arts into community life has been their guiding principle and they work to cultivate awareness and appreciation of the arts through a diversified schedule of film, music, theater, dance, and the visual arts.
- Dog Chapel and Stephen Huneck Gallery, 143 Parks Rd (I-93, Exit 1, turn left onto Route 2 west and go about three-quarters of a mile to Spaulding Road and turn right), ☎ +1 802 748-2700, . Jun-Oct 10AM-5PM Sa 11AM-4PM and Sundays. Nov-May by appointment only. The sign says "All breeds/all creeds/no dogmas". Dog lovers will enjoy this. Author, and artist Stephen Huneck's gallery is also a treat. Free.
- Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium, 1302 Main St, ☎ +1 802 748-2372, . Northern New England’s museum of natural history. Collections include animals, artifacts, dolls, tools, shells and fossils from near and far. Home to Vermont’s only public planetarium and the Eye on the Sky weather center.
- Maple Grove Farms, 1006 Portland St, ☎ +1 802 748-5141, . Tour the oldest and largest maple candy factory in the world. See their famous dressings being made and tour the Sugar House Museum. Of course, take some samples home, too!
- St. Johnsbury Athenaeum & Art Gallery, 1171 Main St, ☎ +1 802 748-8291, . This National Historic Landmark has served as a center of culture and learning for 130 years. The free public library and art gallery is home to a permanent collection of 19th-century paintings as well as changing art exhibits, a children’s library & events, and the First Wednesday Lecture Series.
- Northeast Kingdom Artisans Guild, 430 Railroad St, ☎ +1 802 748-0158, . A cooperative shop featuring fine handcrafted gifts by almost 100 Northeast Kingdom and Vermont artisans. The gallery includes paintings, prints, works in clay, fiber, glass, wood and metal as well as handmade candles and soaps. New exhibits are featured throughout the year.
- Anothony's Diner 321 Railroad St. Open until 8pm. Homecooking family restaurant serving burgers, fish, and vegetarian selections as well as homemade pies.
- Holiday Motel, 25 Hastings Street, +1 802 748-8192. Basic, clean and friendly with pool and standard amenities. $90 and up.
- Comfort Inn & Suites St. Johnsbury, 703 US Route 5 South, +1 802 748-1500, . The hotel offers a wide range of family vacation packages year round.
- Fairbanks Inn, 401 Western Avenue, (toll free: 1-866-359-8204), . A comfortable, pet-friendly, bed and breakfast style lodging, extended stay and vacation hotel.
|Routes through Saint Johnsbury