Calm and laid-back, this spot is a mainly residential area that's beginning to sprout a strong bar and nightlife scene. Ibirapuera park, one of the city's main features and the perfect place to spend a sunny sunday in São Paulo, is also located here.
- Metrô stops: Vila Mariana and Santa Cruz (Blue line), Ana Rosa and Paraíso (Green line).
- Buses: From Paulista Avenue, take any bus that goes to R. Domingos de Morais, like "Ana Rosa" (875P).
- Taxi: A cab from Paulista Avenue to the bars in Vila Mariana costs about R$ 20 (US$ 8), while to Ibirapuera Park around R$ 15 (US$ 6,50).
To reach Ibirapuera Park from the Vila Mariana metrô station, either walk down Av. Sena Madureira - about 10 minutes, downhill - or take a cab - which will cost you around R$ 10 (US$ 4,50). From Paraíso station, walk down R. Abílio Soares.
Santa Cruz metrô station is the one that's located closer to Vila Mariana's nightlife spots in R. Borges Lagoa.
- (Museum) Museu de Arte Moderna (Museu de Arte Moderna), Parque do Ibirapuera, portão 3 - s/nº (Inside Parque do Ibirapuera), . "Museum of Modern Art"
Theaters and concert Houses
- Auditório Ibirapuera, Av. Pedro Álvares Cabral, towards Moema. Gate 3. Once inside the park, follow ahead until gate 2. 
- Sala Cinemateca, Rua Senador Raul Cardoso, 207, 5084-2177, . Movie theater - Vila Mariana.
- Teatro Sesc-Vila Mariana, Rua Pelotas, 141, +55 11 5080-3147.
- Parque do Ibirapuera, entrance by avenues República do Líbano and Pedro Álvares Cabral. The most famous park in São Paulo is famous for its fountains. If you intend to visit it, it can be quite crowded during weekends.
Igreja Presbiteriana de Vila Mariana - Igreja Presbiteriana de Vila Mariana
Igreja Presbiteriana do Jardim da Glória - Igreja Presbiteriana do Jardim da Glória
- Sonesta Sao Paulo Ibirapuera, Avenida Ibirapuera, 2534, ☎ 55 11 2164-6000, . The Sonesta São Paulo Ibirapuera offers 4-star luxury in the fashionable Moema neighborhood, just steps away from many cafés, boutiques and entertainment.