- Metrô stops: all the stations in the Line 3 (red), except that between Sé and Barra Funda, are placed in this region.
- By car: the best way to reach this region is by the Alcântara Machado avenue, or by the Marginal Tietê.
- Hospedaria dos Imigrantes
- Vila Maria Zélia
- Casa do Tatuapé (House of Tatuapé)
- Lar Anália Franco (currently the campus of the Cruzeiro do Sul University)
- Cotonifício Crespi (currently the Extra supermarket)
- San Gennaro Church
- Penha de França Church
- Parque da Mooca
- Parque do Carmo
The East Side is one of the regions with the largest number of shopping centers, including Metrô Tatuapé, the first in the city which was connected to a subway station, and Aricanduva, the largest in Latin America. The Shopping Anália Franco is the finest of the region, and one of the five most expensive points of commerce in São Paulo.
- Bracia Parrilla, Rua Azevedo Soares, 1008, Tatuapé . Barbecue, with meat prepared by argentinians and uruguayan chefs. For lunch, happy-hour and dinner.
- Sol do Oriente, Rua Azevedo Soares, 679 - Tatuapé. Restaurant of vegetarian food, but with also other options for non-vegetarians. Self-service.
- La Pergoletta, Rua Itapura, 1478 - Tatuapé. Restaurant of italian food, with a large variety of pasta. À la carte.
- Meliá Tryp Tatuapé - Rua Serra da Juréia, 351 - Tatuapé, Tel. 55 11 6942-4900, .
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco - Rua Eleonora Cintra, 960 - Anália Franco, Tel. 55 11 6672-7000, .