Rustenburg (Place of rest) is a city in South Africa's North West Province.
The Royal Bafokeng Stadium.
Rustenburg was founded in 1851 and is today mostly known for the platinum that is mined there.
Pilanesburg International Airport near Sun City or
Follow the N4 West from Pretoria. Note that this is a toll road. Total toll is ZAR 32.00 in April 2010. The R104 is a toll-free alternative which is paralel to the N4.
- Rustenburg Scheduled Shuttle Service (R.S.S.S.), B P Waterfall park, ☎ 0713361332, . 6h00. Most reliable transport from Rustenburg to Gauteng, O R Tambo, Lanseria and Gautrain. R 280. edit
- Kgaswane Mountain Reserve, ☎ +27 (0)14 533-2050 (email@example.com, fax: +27 (0)14 533-0397), . Lots of sable antelope and popular hiking venue. R20.00 per adult, R10 per child (). edit
- SkyDive Rustenburg - based at Rustenburg Airfield. Enjoy a scenic flight over Rustenburg and the Magaliesberg on the climb to 12 000ft, 40 seconds in freefall attached to a tandem master, and a 5 minute parachute ride back to earth. SkyDive Rustenburg  +27 (0)79 345 7058 SkyDive.Rustenburg@gmail.com
- Waterfall Shopping Mall, (On the N4 just outside town on the road to Pretoria), ☎ 014 537 3600, . Shops shut between 5pm and 8pm. Rustenburg's principal shopping complex is pretty new and shiny and isn't really in Rustenburg at all given its location next to the N4. One highlight is the Cape Town Fish Market. Pick'n'Pay, Game and Woolworths are the anchor tenants. edit
Many restaurants can be found in the Waterfall Mall, south-east of the city. The choice is large (from fast-food to good quality restaurants) but might have a lack of authenticity.
- Kedar Country Hotel, (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +27 (0)11 957-3212), . edit
- Road Lodge, Cnr Howick & Magaliesburg Rd, ☎ +27 (0)14 537-3088 (email@example.com, fax: +27 (0)14 537-3099), . From R335 per person sharing. edit
- Rusthaven B&B, ☎ +27 (0)14 592-8627 (, firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +27 (0)86 614-6429), . edit
- Symphony Guesthouse, Plot 17, Waterfall East, ☎ +2714 592-2821, . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 11AM. Experience our stylish decorated accommodation in 7 en-suite bedrooms with mini-bar and tea and coffee trays. This rustic, characterful lodge offers a country, homely relaxation, back-to-nature experience. You will extend your stay - over and over again *Woodridge Palms Boutique Hotel, Woodstock Swartruggens (near Koster Dam), ☎ +27 (0)14 544-6911, . checkin: 12 noon; checkout: 10AM. An oasis in the African bushveld, this luxurious private boutique hotel is the perfect get-away destination for those wishing to experience the intimacy of the African bushveld,with secluded comfort and in-obtrusive service. from R1.080. edit from R1.080. edit
- Umbabala Bush Camp, Farm Wysfontein, Rustenburg, ☎ +27(0)769620794. checkin: 13:00; checkout: 10:00. Accommodation on game farm, 7 self catering chalets sleeps 4, family lodge sleeps 10. Ideal stopover for visitors en-route to Botswana. Off road trailers (4 x 4 ) welcome. Catering on request. Late night fires around open-air boma. Activities: swimming, trails, game viewing, bird watching, mountain biking fishing(near Koster dam ) 150. (O026°56.701,S25°39.263) edit
WikiPedia:Rustenburg, North West