| || |
| || |
Revision as of 20:21, 2 February 2008
Rustenburg (Place of rest) is a city in South Africa's North West Province.
Rustenburg was founded in 1851 and is today mostly known for the platinum that is mined there.
Pilanesburg International Airport in Sun City
Follow the N4 West from Pretoria. Note that this is a toll road.
- Kgaswane Mountain Reserve, ☎ +27 (0)14 533-2050 ([email protected], fax: +27 (0)14 533-0397), . Lots of sable antelope and popular hiking venue. R20.00 per adult, R10 per child ().
- Road Lodge, Cnr Howick & Magaliesburg Rd, ☎ +27 (0)14 537-3088 ([email protected], fax: +27 (0)14 537-3099), . From R335 per person sharing.
- Rusthaven B&B, ☎ +27 (0)14 592-8627 (, [email protected], fax: +27 (0)86 614-6429), .
- Pretoria, follow the N4 East
- Sun City, follow the R510 Northeast for about 30km, turn left into the R556. Another 25 km and you are there.
WikiPedia:Rustenburg, North West