| || |
|−|Searched everywhere, there seems to be no bus service from Rustenburg to Pretoria. | |
|−|Yo, this has been about the most annoying thing ever to find- bus information regarding the world cup is almost non-existent on the net. | |
|−|This article explains where you find bus tickets | |
|−|http://allafrica.com/stories/201005040218.html | |
|−|The translux website is terrible- doesn't even tell you that they are providing service. | |
|−|I recomment the strictly tickets website http://transport.strictlytickets.com/StrictlyTickets | |
|−|Even though this website was created in the arc they do provide bus and coach services from and to Rustenburg from Pretoria and Johannesburg- however it doesn't tell you where in Johannesburg the buses run from- fingers crossed its not the city centre because i don't want my bus shot at. Tickets are only 120 rand each way. | |
|−|Perhaps they didn't want to advertise it on the internet because there arn't many buses- ahh well. hope this helps. | |
| || |
Revision as of 07:01, 3 June 2010
Rustenburg (Place of rest) is a city in South Africa's North West Province.
The Royal Bafokeng Stadium.
Rustenburg was founded in 1851 and is today mostly known for the platinum that is mined there.
Pilanesburg International Airport in Sun City
Follow the N4 West from Pretoria. Note that this is a toll road. Total toll is ZAR 32.00 in April 2010. The R104 is a toll-free alternative which is paralel to the N4.
- Kgaswane Mountain Reserve, ☎ +27 (0)14 533-2050 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +27 (0)14 533-0397), . Lots of sable antelope and popular hiking venue. R20.00 per adult, R10 per child ().
Many restaurants can be found in the Waterfall Mall, south-east of the city. The choice is large (from fast-food to good quality restaurants) but might have a lack of authenticity.
- Kedar Country Hotel, ☎ +27 (email@example.com, fax: +27 (0)11 957-3212), .
- Road Lodge, Cnr Howick & Magaliesburg Rd, ☎ +27 (0)14 537-3088 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +27 (0)14 537-3099), . From R335 per person sharing.
- Rusthaven B&B, ☎ +27 (0)14 592-8627 (, email@example.com, fax: +27 (0)86 614-6429), .
- Symphony Guesthouse, Second avenue, Waterfall, ☎ +27 (0)14 592-2821, . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 11AM. Experience our stylish decorated accommodattion in 7 en-suite bedrooms with DSTV, mini-bar and tea and coffee trays. This rustic, characterful lodge offers a country, homely relaxation, back-to-nature experience. You will extend your stay - over and over again R449.
- Woodridge Palms Boutique Hotel, Woodstock Swartruggens (near Koster Dam), ☎ +27 (0)14 544-6911, . checkin: 12 noon; checkout: 10AM. An oasis in the African bushveld, this luxurious private boutique hotel is the perfect get-away destination for those wishing to experience the intimacy of the African bushveld,with secluded comfort and in-obtrusive service. from R1.080.
WikiPedia:Rustenburg, North West