Rozewie  is city in Zachodniopomorskie in Poland. It is situated at the coast of Pommerania at a wide sandy beach.
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily walk on food or rent a bike.
- Pommeranian metropol Gdansk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European mole
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- medieval town of Elblag
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus
- sea resort Kadyny with one of the best European studs
On the Hel Peninsula:
On the Vistuale Peninsula: