Ross County [],is in Southwest Ohio. The county seat is Chillicothe, which was the first Capital of Ohio. Ross County consits of farming communities and is located at the foothills of of the Appalachian Mountains.
- Great Seal State Park, 635 Rocky Rd., Chillicothe. 15-site campground, pressurized water, vault latrines, playground, shelterhouse, pet camping, shelterhouse, horse camp, twenty-two miles of trails, hunting, playground equipment, disc golf course, volleyball, basketball, horseshoe court.
- Hopewell Culture National Historical Park in Chillicothe. A group of 23 earthen mounds built by the Hopewell culture, 200 BC to AD 500.
- Roscoe Village in Coshocton.
- Scioto Trail State Park, south of Chillicothe, east of Route 23 on CR 372. 55 campsites, 40 with electricity, latrines, water, fire rings, picnic tables are provided. A secluded hike-in camp near Stewart Lake has 18 non-electric sites. Two rustic camper cabins are available. Fishing, hunting, twelve miles of hiking trails, 17 miles of bridle trails, nature center, basketball, horseshoe courts, playground, games and sporting equipment to registered campers, basketball, horseshoe courts and volleyball court.
- Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre - Tecumseh! in Chillicothe. Huge outdoor stages.
Chillicothe was the first state capital.
- SR 23 runs NS - SR 35 runs NW-SE Approx 35 miles South of Columbus
- Port Columbus International Airport, 4600 International Gateway, Columbus.PH:(614)-239-4083  Port Columbus International Airport (IATA: CMH) is served by all the major airlines, with direct flights to most major American cities.
- Adena Mansion and Gardens, Adena Road,outside of Chillicothe ph.740-772-1500 Home of Thomas Worthington (1773-1827). He was the sixth Govenor of Ohio and one of the first United States Senators from Ohio. There is a newer museum and education center. The view from the north lawn to the Logan Range is depicted on the Great Seal of Ohio. Admission $7.00
- Chillicothe Correctional Institute
WikiPedia:Ross County, Ohio