The North of Rome is comprised of Municipi 4, 15–20.
Villa Albani and Villa Torlonia, two magnificient patrician house with beautiful gardens.
Catacombes of St Agnese.
Quartiere Coppede and its strange Liberty style buildings from the 20'.
go and see the artefacts
the place is also very suburban.
meaning not many people visit the place!
- Taverna Pio Bove, Via Alessandro Cruto 9 (Bus 128, 775), ☎ +39 06 553 011 35. Good steak house in the suburbs, but not too far from Basilica di San Paolo fuori le mura. Open at 7PM everyday.
- Casetta di Campagna, Via Affogalasino, 40 ((Casetta Mattei-Trullo)), ☎ +39 06 6574 3230, . In the natural park Valle dei Casali they have very good meat. They also offer a fixed price menu for pizza (only for more than 4 people) which is good for a large gathering dinner. You need a car to reach the place. Closed on Monday. Sunday, Saturday and holidays also open at noon.
- Vivi Bistrot, Via Vitellia, 102 (VillaPamphili), ☎ +39 06 58 27 540, . In the Villa Pamphili park this new bistrot offers healthy food suitable for children as well. Useful for arranging a picnic in the park.
- La Pergola, Hotel Cavalieri Hilton, Via A. Cadlolo 101, ☎ 06-35092152. Tue-Sat 7:30pm-12am; closed Aug 8-Aug 23. Awarded three stars in the Guide Rouge. The chef, Heinz Beck, is German in origin and has set a style which combines Italian fresh produce with exceptional creativity and presentation. The restaurant overlooks Rome, so be sure to get a table by the window. The wine cellar is exceptional. Expect to have to book months in advance, but the trip is well worth it. mains €35-50; set menu €130-150.
- Yesh', ia Silvestro Gherardi 51, ☎ +39 06 858 00315, . Kosher Steak House
- Hotel Kent, Via Reggio Emilia, 71, ☎ +39 06 8540797 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +39 06 8541040), . checkin: The Hotel Kent is a 3 star Hotel set just in front of the MACRO, the Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome. The hotel is located at a few steps from the historical Porta Pia.