Robinson Township is a town in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, about 12 miles west of Pittsburgh. It is one of the closest communities to the Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Robinson Town Center & The Mall at Robinson - at US Route 22/30 and PA Route 60 - if you need IKEA, come here.
- AmeriSuites Pittsburgh/Airport, 6011 Campbells Run Road, +1 412 494-0202 . Located seven miles from Pittsburgh International Airport and 11 miles west of downtown Pittsburgh.
- Four Points by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport, 1 Industry Lane, +1 724 695-0002, . Luxury Pittsburgh hotel offers business amenities and luxury for the weary traveller.
- Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Airport, 8256 University Blvd., ☎ 412-262-3600, . 6 miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport. Convenient location for business, leisure, and Park n Fly travelers.
- MainStay Suites, 1000 Park Lane Drive, +1 412 490-7343, . checkin:3PM checkout:12PM email:firstname.lastname@example.org. The MainStay Suites hotel is an all-suite extended stay property located just minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Microtel Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport, 900 Chauvet Drive, +1 412 788-7200 . Offering convenience and comfort for the traveller looking for a great deal.
- Pittsburgh Airport Marriott, 777 Aten Rd, +1 412 788-8800 (fax: +1 412 788-0743), . Located 5 miles from Pittsburgh International Airport and 12 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. Smoke-free, pet-friendly hotel. Free airport shuttle.