Rio Grande is a city in Puerto Rico founded in July 25, 1840 by Deriderio Brothers and Quilimaco Escobar. Rio Grande is on the Northeastern shore of Puerto Rico.
- El Yunque National Rainforest
- Plaza las Americas
- Camuy Caves - 45 minute tour of the one of the largest caves in the world. Note - the admission process is based on the number provided to you upon arrival. This entire trip (from time of arrival) may take 2-4 hours.
- Museum of Modern Art
- Bacardi Museum and Factory
- Old City of San Juan
- El Morro
- Trump International Golf Club Puerto Rico 
- Trump International Golf Club & Residences Puerto Rico 
- Gran Melia Puerto Rico Resort, 1000 Coco Beach Blvd, ☎ +1 787 809 1770, .
- Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa, 6000 Rio Mar Blvd, ☎ +1 877 636-0636, .