Richland County is in Northwest Ohio.
Richland County Courthouse in downtown Mansfield
Kingwood Center - Mansfield
(over 5,000 people)
Villages: (under 5,000 people)
- Interstate 71 goes northeast and southwest through the county
- U.S. Route 30 goes east and west through the county
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (IATA:CLE), PH: (216) 265-6030. . Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is Cleveland's main airport, located on the west side of the city. The airport is served by most of the major domestic airlines, and it is one of Continental Airlines' three U.S. hubs as well.
- Port Columbus International Airport (IATA:CMH), 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, PH: (614) 239-4083, . Port Columbus International Airport is served by all the major airlines, with direct flights to most major American cities.
- Louis Bromfield's Malabar Farm , 4050 Bromfield Rd. Lucas, Ph:419-892-2784. In 1976, Malabar became an Ohio State Park. Dedicated to perpetuating Bromfield's farming philosophies, preserving the Big House artifacts, providing a place where visitors can explore life on the farm and beauty of nature.
Richland B & O Bike Trail
Richland County bee breeder.
A blueray blueberry bush full of blueberrys at The Blueberry Patch.
- Richland B & O Bike Trail, PH: 419-884-3764. The bike trail is over 18 miles long, paved on the abandoned Ohio B & O Rail Road bed. It is well maintained and protected. It runs from Mansfield to Butler through one of Ohio's most scenic areas.
- The Blueberry Patch, 1285 W. Hanley Rd., Mansfield (Located just off US Route 42), ☎ +1 419-884-1797 (email@example.com, fax: +1 419-884-1798), . The u-pick blueberry season is open from early July to early September and the u-pick raspberry season is open from mid August to frost. The Blueberry Patch has a gift shop, blossoms cafe, greenhouse and a nursery.
- Warren Rupp Observatory, 5127 O'Possum Run Road, Mansfield OH, . Warren Rupp Observatory is one of the world's largest amateur operated telescopes. Nestled in the pastoral setting of Hidden Hollow, near Mansfield, Ohio we boast of some of the darkest skies in the state. The Rupp Scope and the Richland Astronomical Society dedicate themselves to public awareness of Astronomy. Public Nights will be held on the first Saturday of each month, March through November and special programs are offered on alternative weekends. Be sure to check our events. If weather permits, there will be an opportunity to view through the big scope as well as a variety of personal scopes. Free.
- Malabar Farm Restaurant, 3645 Pleasant Valley Road, Perrysville, Ohio 44864, Phone:419-938-5205 . Malabar Farm Restaurant is located at Malabar Farm State Park on Pleasant Valley Road out side of Lucas, Ohio.
WikiPedia:Richland County, Ohio