Richardson is a suburb of Dallas.
- Masami, 116 Richardson Heights Shopping Center, Richardson West of US 75 on Beltline, +1 972-783-6800, . Serves high quality Thai and Japanese food including sushi. No hibachi. Relatively small, traditional Japanese seating and standard western style seating both available. $10-$18 per plate.
- The Richardson Hotel, 701 East Campbell Road, tel. 866 593-6300  The hotel is located in the heart of the north Dallas Technology Corridor and is the only upscale, full-service independent hotel in the area.
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Richardson, 2301 North Central Expressway, tel. 972-671-8080  All-suite short and extended stay hotel on the Richardson Telecom Corridor of US-75. Right across the highway from Nortel's North American corporate office and in close proximity to local offices for MCI WorldCom, Fujitsu and Texas Instruments.
- Dallas Richardson Marriott, 2191 North Greenville Avenue, ☎ 9729949933. In the heart of Telecom Business Park, next to such companies as Nortel Networks, Bank of America, Samsung, Verizon and AT&T. It has 20 meeting rooms with 32,000 sq. ft. of meeting space.
- Richardson Marriott at Spring Valley, 1000 South Sherman, ☎ 9722355000. Has a brand-new business center and free internet. Two meeting rooms totaling 1,250 square feet.
- Dallas Richardson Residence Inn, 1040 Waterwood Drive, ☎ 9726695888, . $159-$209.
|Routes through Richardson