Renton  is a city located in King County, Washington. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 90,927.
Access to Renton from Bellevue and Seattle is via Interstate 405. From south King County, via State Route 167, and from the Southeast part of the county, via State Route 169.
Metro Transit (electric or diesel city buses) actually works pretty well. The web trip planner is straightforward and accurate, as long as your bus is on time.
Sound Transit (diesel and hybrid buses, trains) is more expensive, but has many convenient express routes that travel South (to Tacoma), East (Redmond, Bellevue), and North (Bothell, Lynnwood).
- Coulon Beach Park', situated on Lake Washington is home to Ivars and Kidd Valley and right next to the Renton Boeing plant.
- Mountain biking. Try riding "The Tapeworm" in Philip Arnold Park. Other trails are in this park, as well.
- IKEA,  the Swedish big box furniture mart has an outlet in South Renton, and contributes to the Renton River Days.
- The Landing,  the new mall in Downtown Renton. Has a lot of good stores as well as restaurants. It's also within walking distance of Coulon Beach Park, making it an excellent stop.
- Omar Al-Khyam, 354 Sunset Blvd N, ☎ (425) 271-8300. Mediterranean
- Vince's, 2815 NE Sunset Blvd., .
- Holiday Inn, One South Grady Way, ☎ +1 425 226-7700, .
- SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton, 200 SW 19th Street, ☎ +1 425 226-4100 (fax: +1 425 226-4191), .
- TownePlace Suites Seattle South/Renton, 300 SW 19th Street, ☎ +1 425 917-2000 (fax: +1 425 917-2002), .
- Larkspur Landing Renton, 1701 E. Valley Road, ☎ 425.235.1212, . Many amenities including a laundry facility, grocery shopping service, library, and fitness center.
Dmoz:North America/United States/Washington/Localities/R/Renton