Red Bluff is in Tehama County in California.
Interstate 5 bisects Red Bluff offering access from Redding to the north and Sacramento to the south.
- Red Bluff Municipal Airport, Airport Blvd.. Red Bluff Municipal (FCC LID code: KRBL) is a general aviation airport. There are no commercial flights into KRBL. edit
- Redding Municipal Airport, Woodward Circle, Redding, ☎ +1 530 224-4320 (fax: +1 530 224-4318), . United Express and Horizon Air provide commercial flights to Redding Municipal. 24 mi (39 km) north of Red Bluff. edit
- Sacramento International Airport, 6900 Airport Boulevard, Sacramento, ☎ +1 916 929-5411 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Sacramento Intl. is the closest major airport to Red Bluff. A number of major airlines service Sacramento. 120 mi (193 km) south of Red Bluff. edit
- Tehama Rural Area Express (TRAX), 1509 Schwab St., ☎ +1 530 385-2877 (email@example.com), . M-F: 6:30am-6:30pm; buses don't run on major holidays. TRAX has two routes in Red Bluff. In addition to the two routes that service the city, two other routes that lead to other cities in the county originate in Red Bluff. TRAX buses may be flagged down at any point along the published routes where it is safe for the bus to stop. Local service: $0.50, Regional service: $1.50, Seniors/diabled/students $1.00. edit
- William B. Ide Adobe State Historic Park, Adobe Road (0.5 mi (0.8 km) east of I-5), ☎ +1 530 529-8599. The old adobe home of William B. Ide, president of the short-lived California Bear Republic. edit
- ABC Chinese Restaurant, 945 S Main St, ☎ +1 530 529-1198. edit
- Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant, 2001 N. Main St, ☎ +1 530 527-2684, . edit
- Dales Station (Pub & Grub), 25860 Highway 36E (10 miles east of Red Bluff at Manton Road), ☎ 530-597-2100. hours of operation vary-call first. An amazing little restaurant and grill with a great wine/beer bar, boasting over 50 beers to choose from. Burgers, chili, tri tip, pulled pork, salaads, chicken and many other tasty treats You can't beat the beer and ale selection, and they serve award winning local wines. Serving grub since 1907! This place has a unique history, and has recently been completely renovated. A cozy atmosphere where you can belly up to the bar or relax on cow hide clad couches. A gem in the the volcanic wilderness. Ask them about the local bald eagle nest. edit
- Egg Roll King, 55 Antelope Blvd, ☎ +1 530 529-2888. edit
- Green Barn, 5 Chestnut Ave, ☎ +1 530 527-3161. edit
- La Corona Mexican Restaurant, 914 Walnut St, ☎ +1 530 528-9496. edit
- Los Amigos Taqueria, 214 S Main St, ☎ +1 530 527-8297. edit
- Los Mariachis Mexican Rstrnt, 604 Main St, ☎ +1 530 529-5154. edit
- Peking Chinese Restaurant, 860 Main St, ☎ +1 530 527-0523. edit
- Riverside Bar and Grill (500 Riverside Way), ☎ +1 530 528-0370 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 530-528-0372). 11 am to 10 pm daily. edit
- Tips, 501 Walnut St, ☎ +1 530 527-3861. edit
- Palamino room, 723 Main St. Red Bluff.. Open 11am-8pm Tuesday -Thursday; 11 am-2am Friday and Saturday. Closed Sunday and Monday.. Barbecue restaurant,bar, and nightclub. edit
- American Inn Express, 250 S. Main St., ☎ +1 530 527-3545 (fax: +1 530 527-3035), . edit
- Best Western Antelope Inn, 203 Antelope Boulevard, ☎ +1 530 527-8882 (fax: +1 530 527-5078), . edit
- Cinderella Riverview Motel, 600 Rio St, ☎ +1 530 527-5490. edit
- Comfort Inn, 90 Sale Lane, ☎ +1 530 529-7060 (fax: +1 530 529-7077), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 11AM. edit
- Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, 520 Adobe Road, ☎ +1 530 529-9916 (fax: +1 530 529-9917), . edit
- Jefferson House, 1236 Jefferson St, ☎ +1 530 527-4133. edit
- Jeter Victorian Inn, 1107 Jefferson Street, ☎ +1 530 527-7574, . edit
- Lamplighter Lodge, 210 S Main St, ☎ +1 530 527-1150, . checkin: 15:00; checkout: 11:00. Just minutes from downtown Red Bluff and I-5, the Lamplighter Lodge, a Magnuson Hotels affiliate, is convenient to William B. Adobe State Historic Park, Redding, Shasta Lake, Red Bluff Round Up, Rolling Hills Casino, Sacramento River Discovery Center, shopping, museums, and many restaurants to choose from. Guests will enjoy comfortable rooms with free wireless internet and an outdoor pool to relax in. 39.99. (40.17,-122.2284) edit
- Motel 6, 20 Williams Avenue, ☎ +1 530 527-9200 (fax: +1 530 528-1219), . edit
- River House Catering & B & B, 826 Rio St, ☎ +1 530 529-0687. edit
- Sky Terrace Motel, 99 Main St, ☎ +1 530 527-4145. edit
- Triangle Motel, 1175 Montgomery Rd, ☎ +1 530 527-4542. edit
Call 911 for all emergencies
- Fire and Emergency Medical Services are provided by the Red Bluff Fire Department. 555 Washington St. +1 530 527-1126. Fax: +1 530 529-4768.
- Law enforcement is provided by the Red Bluff Police Department. 555 Washington Street. 1 530 527-3131.
Red Bluff is considerably safer than some cities to the south, however certain neighborhoods should be avoided at night, usually the older neighborhoods near the downtown area. Much like it's larger neighboring city of Redding to the north, there is an increasing population of transients and parolees recently released due to a prison realignment program, so property, violent, and drug crimes have been on the rise. If you leave your vehicle, ensure that it is securely locked with valuables kept in the trunk and out of sight, or better yet...leave valuables at home and try to keep credit cards, wallets and purses with you at all times. Although Red Bluff does have numerous river front areas to fish and boat, there are a few transient camps that are hidden in thickly wooded areas along the river bank, so if you decide to hike along the river, it's best to stay on marked and heavily traveled paths. There are a couple of riverfront parks in town, however these areas can be trafficked with transients and drug users, so it's best to just avoid them altogether, especially if you have children with you.
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!