Puerto Jimenez is in South Costa Rica and is the primary jumping off point for Corcovado National Park. The city itself is not the most attractive locale.
See www.thebusschedule.com for dayly bus, boat and ferry schedules.
- Scarlet Mawcaws. This is a prime viewing spot.
- Swimming. People swim in the calm waters off Puerto Jimenez and there are some pretty beaches nearby.
- Sunset. You can't miss a sunset in Golfo Dulce. try sea kaking.
- Dolphins and whales. Golfo Dulce's warm water are the home of dolphins and many humpback whales give birth in here.
- Monkeys.In Puerto Jimenez you have the oportunity to see the 4 kinds that live in Costa Rica.
Puerto Jimenez is a small town but offers a lot of things to do:
- Sea kayaking Adventure in Puerto Jimenez, .
- Mangrove Forest Exploration.
- Bike trips.
- Bird watching.
- Jungle hikes.
- Paradise beaches.
- horse back riding.
- Dolphin observation trips.