Puerto Jimenez is in Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula and is the primary jumping off point for Corcovado National Park. The city itself is not the most attractive locale.
- Scarlet Mawcaws. This is a prime viewing spot.
- Swimming. People swim in the calm waters off Puerto Jimenez and there are some pretty beaches nearby.
- Sunset. You can't miss a sunset in Golfo Dulce. try sea kaking.
- Dolphins and whales. Golfo Dulce's warm water are the home of dolphins and many humpback whales give birth in here.
- Monkeys.In Puerto Jimenez you have the oportunity to see the 4 kinds that live in Costa Rica.
Puerto Jimenez is a small town but offers a lot of things to do:
- Sea kayaking Adventure in Puerto Jimenez, .
- Mangrove Forest Exploration.
- Bike trips.
- Bird watching.
- Jungle hikes.
- Paradise beaches.
- horse back riding.
- Dolphin observation trips.
- Il Giardino Italian Restaurant, (200 m north from Banco Nacional, 50 m west), ☎ ++ 506 2 735 51 29, . 5PM-10PM. Great Italian restaurant. Serves the most traditional Italian recipes and original creations of the Chef Giulio. Seafood is always a first choice. The end of week sushi is often present, depending by the availability of fresh tuna. Quiet ambiance, soft music, no TV. Budget menu 5,000C.
- Osa Peninsula Lodging Black Turtle Lodge
- Costa Rica Tree House Near Beach and Jungle (Costa Rica Tree House Rentala in Southern Costa Rica, Osa Peninsula Rainforest Lapas Nest Treehouses in Costa Rica), Near Puerto Jimenez Costa Rica Osa Peninsula ((Costa Rica Corcovado National Park in USA call), ☎ 508-237-0812, . checkin: flex; checkout: flex. Tree house in Costa Rica. Tree houses in Central America, Belize, Panama. Stay in our Lapa's Nest treehouse rental in the rainforest of Costa Rica! Just 45 min South of San Jose Costa Rica. Our tree house in Costa Rica is a great way to spend a family vacation. Our treehouse resort style rental has a private pool, hiking trails, 24/7 caretaker & is a fantasy vacation- on 120 acres with only 3 other homes! High above the Gulfo Dulce with both rainforest & ocean views is the Lapa's Nest TreeHouse. See our YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3YiocDXtjs and see or excellent Trip Advisor rental guest reviews. Rates vary depending on season- as low as $1200. Sleeps 6-8 in queen & king beds. 6 levels 50 feet in the air wrapped around a giant Guanacaste tree (the national symbol of Costa Rica). Totally furnished treehouse hotel type eco resort in Central America, Costa Rica just north of Panama. varies seasonally. (9 north,4 days or weekly) edit as low as $1800 weekly.