Prčanj is a hamlet near Kotor, Montenegro.
Is well connected from Kotor. 4km (10 mins).
St Peters Church - Orthodox Church
Bogorodičin Hram - Catholic Church
Nautical Museum - Dedcated to famous sailor from the area
Hire - Bicycle, Canoe, Vespa, Boat
Sport - Football, Tennis, Table Tennis, Basketball, Sailing, Water Volleyball, Fishing
Post Office is a good place for souviners, internet and phone cards
- Restaurant Center - Good seafood, lamb, grill. Pizza, pasta (great quality and cheap!)
- Restaurant Lanterna - Great location on the water. Pasta and extra Seafood (mussels and crab recommended). Montenegro wine (Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet and extra good Black Montenegro (Vranac) and Apéritif (Kruna and Prvijenac).
- Snack Bar
- Mini Market - Three!
Accommodation in Prčanj is varied from renting a room for €10 to four-star hotel. There are big differences in prices of accommodation depending on the time of the year.
- Hotel Splendido - 4 Star hotel at start of town.
- Mirella Appartments, +381 (032) 337307 or Mobile: +38 (0) 169631418, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Friendly family-run apartments catering to a wide range of budgets (Rooms from €10-50). The hosts are excellent and treat you like royalty - their personal touch of food, wine, literature (in English, German and Italian), free WiFi plus local insight will make your visit to Montenegro truly memorable. If you wish they can plan your day - free transfers into town (15mins), boat hire, bicycles, fishing trips and excursions to Perast, Kotor, Budva and Island of Sveti Stefan (€20-30).
- Villa Vavan - Apartments for rent in Prčanj, and each with a sea view. The apartments are located only 50 meters from the sea and 150 meters from the village center Prčanj. Phone: +382 32 302 964, +382 69 756 128, +382 68 696 538, e-mail: email@example.com, .