Porto Santo's beach viewed from a nearby hill
Porto Santo is the northernmost and easternmost island in Portugal's Madeira archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean. It is about 9km long. The main industry is tourism.
There is a small airport with flights to and from Funchal, about 15 minutes away.
Portugal and Madeira Car Hire - Auto Jardim
- Rent a Car - Porto Santo has a good road network, that links the main points of the island. Several companies rent cars in Porto Santo, such as:
Moinho Rent-a-Car  and
- By bus (Town center next to the petrol station) - Tel.: (+351) 291 982780 / 291 982403.
- By Taxi (Av. Dr. Manuel Gregório Pestana Junior) - Tel.: (+351) 291 982123.
Christopher Columbus house.
- Christopher Columbus' house, now a museum. Exhibits about Columbus and art displays. Columbus married on the island and lived here for some time.
thumb|260px|Praia de Porto Santo.
* Porto Santo's beaches - With 9 km of beach, these are the best beaches in the archipelago. São conhecidas também pelas suas propriedades curativas, relieving the pain of rheumatism and helping to accelerate the recovery of bone fractures.
* "Nossa Senhora da Graça" Feast - The main feast of the island. The feast is composed by a mass, followed by a procession and an "arraial", a traditional party.
- Porto Santo Golf Course, . Has two 18-hole golf courses and one nine-hole course. It is promoted by Severiano Ballesteros, the Spanish golfing champion.
- Restaurante Baiana (Rua Doutor Nunes Silvestre Vieira Teixeira) - Tel.: (+351) 291 984 649.
- Restaurante Gazela - Tel.: (+351) 291 984 425.
- Pestana Porto Santo, Estrada Regional 111, Nº 120 Sitio do Campo de Baixo 9400-015 Porto Santo, ☎ (+351) 291 144 000 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: (+351) 291 144 099), .
- Casa Rosário Coelho - Turismo de Habitação (Rua Dona Berta Teixeira Aguiar 6) - Tel.: (+351) 291 984 306; fax: (+351) 291 984 571. The ideal place for those seeking quiet. This residential manor was built in 1837.
- Pensão Central (Rua Coronel Abel Magno Vasconcelos) - Tel.: (+351) 291 982 226; fax: (+351) 291 983 460.
- Hotel Praia Dourada *** (Rua Doutor Estevão Alencastre)  - Tel.: (+351) 291 982 315; fax: (+351) 291 982 484.
- Hotel Torre Praia **** (Rua Goulart Medeiros)  - Tel.: (+351) 291 980 450; fax: (+351) 291 982 487. Right next to Porto Santo's beach.
- Hotel Vila Baleira **** (Sítio do Cabeço da Ponta)  - Tel.: (+351) 291 980 800; fax: (+351) 291 980 801. The hotel has a SPA, and the only thalassotherapy center of the island. The rooms have a beach-view.
- Hotel Porto Santo ****  - Tel.: (+351) 291 980 140; fax: (+351) 291 980 149.
Madeira - The larger island of Madeira is only 15 away by flight. A visit to the beautiful city of Funchal and the Madeirense countryside would be a good idea. Boats can also be rented for the trip.