Port Huron  is a city in Southeast Michigan, the second-busiest border crossing (with Sarnia, Ontario) in the state.
- From the south take Interstate 94 east
- From the west take Interstate 69 east
- From Ontario take Highway 402 west crossing the St. Clair River into the United States via the Blue Water Bridge
- Blue Water Area Transit, ☎ +1 810 987-7373, . edit
The annual Port Huron to Mackinac sailboat race one of the longest fresh-water races in the world with over two hundred boats entering the race each year.
- Grace Episcopal Church (Grace Episcopal, Grace Church, Grace), 1213 Sixth Street, ☎ (810)-985-9539, . Sun services at 8:30AM and 10:00 AM. Grace is the oldest church parish of any denomination in St. Clair County and has a beautiful garden and Gothic architecture exterior, and ornate interior. Most of the stained glass windows are over a century old. edit
- The Raven Cafe (The Raven), 932 Military St., ☎ (810)-984-4330, . 9:00AM-11:00PM (Saturdays). Arguably the city's most popular restaurant, The Raven Cafe is in an authentic Civil War-era building that has been renovated and includes a bar, a lounge, a balcony permitting a good view of the St. Clair River, and a stage where local groups often perform. The place also has about 10,000 books in its shelves which visitors are welcome to read as they dine. $$. edit
- Quality Inn & Suites, 1720 Hancock St, ☎ (810) 987-5999, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 11am. Offers guests free deluxe continental breakfast and free wireless high-speed Internet access. $50+. edit
Sarnia is across the Blue Water Bridge in Ontario, Canada.
|Routes through Port Huron