Playa Las Flores is regarded as having one of the best right point breaks in El Salvador.
Playas Las Flores, San Miguel
- One of the best surf spots In El Salvador
The Pan-American highway travels through El Salvador and is a safe route for entering the country and travelling between San Miguel in the East and San Salvador in the West
From San Miguel bus terminal there are regular one hour bus rides to El Cuco where you can walk or take a taxi to Playa Las Flores
you can take cheap taxi rides between neighboring beaches or in Playa El Esteron there are hotels that offer a daily shuttle service to the Las Flores surf spot
- El Cuco is a quintessential beach with dark sands, lined with vendor huts and seafood restaurants and shaggy palms
- Playa El Esteron is located on the other side of El Cuco and is one of the most beautiful and secluded beaches in all of El Salvador
- Intipuca Beach is next to Playa Esterone and is famous for El Salvador's first microbrewery and where the river joins the ocean is hugely popular for stand up paddleboarding.
- Surfing in Playa Las Flores, one of the best surf spots in El Salvador
- Stand Up Paddleboarding at the famous Intipuca Beach
- Boat trips around the islands
- Water skiing, Tubing, Wake boarding, Para sailing, Jet skiing in Playa El Esteron, one of the most beautiful beaches in El Salvador
- Kayaking through the mangroves
- Volcano hiking up Chaparrastique - One of the most active volcanoes in El Salvador
- Waterfalls and hot springs
- Nature hikes and lake tours to Isla de Olomega on Lake Olomega
- La Tortuga Verde, Playa Esterone, El Cuco ((La Tortuga Verde will cover the $5 taxi ride from El Cuco)), ☎ (503)7774-4855, . email@example.com Beach resort, turtle sanctuary, swimming pool, jacuzzi, yoga and meditation temples, health and beauty spa, restaurant and bar, shuttle service to El Cuco, Intipuca Beach and Las Flores surf spot. Other tours include, stand up paddle boarding, island boat trips, water-skiing, wake-boarding, para-sailing, volcano and nature hiking, hot springs, lake tours, and kayaking through mangroves. Dorm $6, Private $20-30, Bungalow $50-100, House $100-150..