Pemberton is a village in the province of British Columbia.
Matier Glacier and Joffre Lake near Pemberton
Pemberton is located 158km north of Vancouver along Highway 99.
- Tourism Pemberton, Pemberton, British Columbia (20 minutes north of Whistler, BC on Hwy 99), ☎ 604-894-6175, . Official website for Tourism Pemberton with business listings, events, news and travel advice. (50.321135,-122.799897)
- Hike - Pemberton has some of BC's finest hiking and back country camping opportunities
- Joffre Lakes - a moderate hike past three pristine turquoise lakes feed by Matier Glacier
- Cerise Creek
- Climbing - surrounded by the Coastal Mountains, Pemberton has many opportunities for rock climbing and mountaineering. While not as popular as Squamish, there are several climbing areas located within a short drive of the village. Detailed listings can be found in any of the area's climbing guide books.
- Pemberton Golf  tel. 1.800.390.4653 — A par 72 course with full service club house.
- Be Natural, herbal apothecary and foods, 108, 7433 Frontier Street (In the AG Foods strip mall), ☎ 604-894-8884. A health food store offering vitamin supplements, herbal blends, homeopathics, essential oils, personal care, bulk herbs and foods, healthy snacks, and specialty and organic groceries. Private health consults available by a trained Clinical Herbalist with knowledge in herbs, vitamins, nutrition, Bach Flowers, Reiki, and Reconnective Healing.
- Silvhorn Automotive, #71 7370 Highway 99 (Hwy 99 at the entrance to Pemberton Village), ☎ 604-894-5556, . Silvhorn Automotive service and repair including electrical problems and diagnostic maintenance. (Latitude, Longitude 50.316243,-122.8017)
- North Arm Farm, 1888 Hwy 99 (5 km east of the McDonalds & PetroCanada gas station), ☎ +1 604 894-5379, . 9AM-6PM daily. Local farm with a produce shop and bakery. They sell their own organic produce and produce and cheese from other B.C. farms. There is also a lunch menu with homemade sandwiches. Coffee $2.15, sandwiches $6-$10, baked goods $2-$5.
- Mile One Eating House (Mile One), 107 - 7330 Arbutus Street (Under the Clock Tower at the 1st Building at, 1st Traffic Light, junction Hwy99 Across from PetroCan at the Gateway Building, frontage on Portage Rd), ☎ 604-384-3842, . 11-9ish Tue-Sun. Not Fast Food - Fast Slow Food: Brunch, Lunch & Dinner. Independantly owned & operated not part of a chain or run by the Hotel. Offering local Natural Beef & Potatoes from the Valley. BC 100 Mile inspired cuisine: Buns from the bakery across the street, Ocean Wise Tuna caught just off the Coast, BC Cheeses & Veg'. $$ Moderate. (50.317713,-122.798522)
- Pemberton Gateway Village Suites Hotel (Gateway Hotel), 7330 Arbutus Street (Turn off Hwy99 at Red Clock Tower at 1st Light by PetroCan), ☎ 604) 894 8888, . checkin: 3:30; checkout: 10:00. Toll Free 1 877 894 5929. Tweet: @PemGateway. Pet-Friendly hotel: nightly, weekly, or long-term. Mountain views. All 22 suites have kitchens. Free secure underground parking: a safe place for your vehicle at night or your bikes, ATV's, & trailers. Free bike / Ski lockers & Free WiFi. Per night, +tax, from $99. (50° 19' 4.6915,-122° 47' 54.8019)
- Pemberton Valley Lodge (Pemberton Valley Lodge Hotel), 1490 Portage Road (From Vancouver, go north on HWY 99, past Whistler to Pemberton, turn right at Harrow Rd.), ☎ 1.877.894.2800, . All-suite Pemberton hotel with a contemporary, lodge style atmosphere. Soak away in the outdoor hot tub with 360 degree mountain views surrounding the property. Reasonably priced and perfect for families, couples and business guests alike. (50.315082,-122.79283)