Patiala is a city in Punjab province in India.
By Bus : from Delhi
If you are coming from Delhi it is 260 kms distance, then you can find Direct buses from ISBT after every hour. There are deluxe buses also available charges rs. 240 per head. The bus journey from Delhi take 6 hrs. One can also take taxi, but charges will be really high in tune of 3500-4500.
By Bus from Chandigarh 65 kms
There are regular buses from Chandigarh every hour direct to Patiala.
Although there is a railway station at Patiala but it is not very well connected by Rail because it doesnot falls on main line.
However there is "Dadar Amritsar express" coming from Mumbai and few intercity trains.
The nearest well connected Railway station is Ambala ( UMB). There are many trains coming from all parts of India upto Ambala. From Ambala you can hire a taxi or come by bus. Distance is 60 kms. Taxi may charge around 800 to 1000 rupees.
Nearest Airport is Chandigarh
from Chandigarh you can either take bus or taxi. Taxi may charge around 800 to 1000 rs. You have to bargain really hard to get the right price.
- Gurudwara Dukhniwaran Sahib Ji
- Temple Kali Mata Ji
- Omaxe Mall
- AC Market (adalat bazar)
- Fun world
- Qila Mubarak Complete
- Rang Mahal and Sheesh Mahal
- Shahi Samadhan
- Moti Bagh Palace
- Mall Road
- Rajindera Kothi
- Baradari Gardens
- Ijlas-e Khas
- Qila Bahadurgarh
- Panj Bali Gurdwara
- Maiji Di Sarai
- Patiala salwar.
- Punjabi suits.
- Desi Jutti - local traditional Indian shoes.
- Bitly Bros. Gift House - local traditional Gift items.
- Malhotra Sweets CornerOnly good for Pakoras....Avoud Paneer items
- Gopal Sweets Avoid at all cost....
- Jaggi SweetsOnly eat there if you have a good friend in Hospital
- Sadhu Ram di Kachori (Books Bazaar)Oldest in the town...Fresh every Day. The best & pure you can get.
- Chole Baturi (Shera Wala Gate)
- Home Made Like Ice Cream (Sardar Kulfi Shera Wala Gate)again...Doubtful...you think its milk...it taste like milk but it not Milk...
- India Bakery, Sabzi Mandi.
The Baradari Palace. Baradari Gardens
- Hotel Iqbal Inn
- Hotel Garden Resorts
- Hotel Grand Park View
- Hotel Flyover Classic
- Hotel Greens
- Hotel Narayan continental