Pasco is a city in the Columbia River Plateau in Washington State. Pasco together with Kennewick and Richland are known as the "Tri-Cities" of Washington.
Tri-Cities Airport (IATA: PSC) is shared by Pasco, Kennewick, and Richland. There are flights from
Denver, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle.
Amtrak serves Pasco on the Empire Builder line.
- Childrens Museum
- Dust Devils (baseball) Stadium
- Franklin County Historical Museum
- Sacajawea State Park and Interpretive Center
- Stone Ridge Events Center
- Trade Recreation Agricultural Center (TRAC)
- McNary National Wildlife Refuge, 64 Maple Street, Burbank (A few miles southeast of Pasco on US 12), ☎ +1-(509) 547-4942, . A haven for migrating birds. Trails and education center.
- Take a walk down the Sacajawea Heritage Trail along the Columbia River, winding for 23 miles through the tri-cities.
- The annual chile pepper festival brings an open weekend market of chiles and pepper products.
- Best Western Pasco Inn & Suites, 2811 N 20th Avenue, ☎ +1 509 543-7722 (fax: +1 509 547-1144), .
- Yakima is a quick drive northwest on I-82.
- The Columbia River Gorge is half an hour south, drivable on the north side along SR-14, and the south (Oregon) side along I-84.