Pasay City is a city in Metro Manila.
- Chimara, Level 1, Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City, ☎ 556 0809, . This healthy café boasts a range of delicious vegetarian and vegan friendly options from soups, salads and wraps. They also have a great range of soy ice cream and even offer a delivery service. $4-$6 US.
- Varona Vegetarian Health Foods, 2008 Leveriza Street, Pasay City, ☎ 525 0389 / 5367426. Has a canteen with plenty of vegetarian and vegan friendly options as well as a fantastic store offering a very large range of great mock-meats.
- Atrium Manila, 15F Taft Centrale Exchange, Gil Puyat cor. Taft Avenue, ☎ +632-552-0351 (fax: 632-552-0180), . The Atrium's 147 guest rooms are inviting, stylish, and spacious: at 52 square meters, their studio rooms are the largest of any Hotel in Manila. Best rates on official website start at US$35.
- Shogun Suite Hotel, 2867 P. Zamora Street, ☎ (02) 832 9509 (fax: (02) 832 9510), . Located near shopping malls, business districts, and major tourist attractions. It is just beside Metro Point Mall and approximately 15 minutes from SM Mall of Asia. Rooms equipped with Air-conditioning, Wireless Internet access, Private toilet and bath. Some of its facilities and services are Business center, coffee shop, Massage service and safe deposit boxes. While here, take time to visit these neighboring historical sites and significant landmarks: Manila Zoological and Botanical Garden, World Trade Center and Cultural Center of the Philippines. Best rates on official website start at 1,500.00 PHP.
- Copacabana Apartments, 264 EDSA Extension, ☎ +632-831-8888 (fax: +632-831-4344), . Copacabana Apartment Manila Hotel is the pioneer in the serviced apartment industry. Established in the early 1970's, this Manila hotel carries with it a long history of quality service and dedication to excellence. Light sleepers should be warned: the EDSA Extension is one of the major highways in the southern Metro area and motor traffic will be audible even on the top floors, particularly on weekends. Best rates on official website start at US$50.
- Gran Prix Econotel Pasay, VLI Station EDSA Cor. Tramo Pasay City, Philippines, ☎ (63 2) 886 5159, (63 2) 886 5195, . Gran Prix Econotel, treat every guests with affection. There are wonderful services you can witness as well as conveniences every traveler must have. Its accessibility to the Metro's transportations should prove city lovers that Gran Prix is the best choice you'll ever make. Best rates on official website start at PHP 1,455.00.
- The Heritage Hotel Manila, Roxas Blvd corner EDSA, Pasay City, ☎ +63 2 8548888 (fax: +63 2 8548833), . A five-star deluxe hotel, it is minutes away from the international and domestic airports, business hubs; convention centres and SM Mall of Asia, the largest shopping mall in the Philippines.
- Kabayan Hotel Pasay, #2878 Zamora St. corner Edsa, Rotonda, ☎ (+632)702-2700 to 04, . It offers 253 air-conditioned rooms, all equipped with cable TV, private toilet and bath, telephone, and bedside control panel. Some of its facilities and services are restaurants, function/meeting rooms, business center with Internet facility, room service & laundry, and massage service. Rates start at Php 1,175.
- Midas Hotel and Casino, 2702 Roxas Boulevard, ☎ (632) 902 0100, . A/C rooms equipped with cable television, private balcony, shower with bathub, hair dryer, phone and wi-fi internet access. Some of its facilities and services are airport and city transportation service, cafe and parking. From PHP 4220.78.
- The Mabuhay Manor, 2933 F.B. Harrison cor. Ortigas Streets, ☎ +(632) 519.7893 to 98, . It offers 115 rooms, all equipped with an air-conditioner, Wi-Fi access, a private toilet and bath, mini-bar, hair dryer, and telephone for utmost convenience. Some of its facilities and services are restaurant, swimming pool, business center, function rooms, prayer house, complimentary use of safe deposit box at the front desk, and laundry and dry cleaning services. Best rates on official website starts at PHP 2,730.63.
- Park, Bed, and Breakfast, 733 Woods Street corner EDSA, ☎ 632 702.2700 to 04 and 0917.7022700, . It offers 75 affordably cozy rooms, all equipped with air-conditioner, cable TV, mini-bar, Internet access, coffee/tea maker, private toilet and bath, and a telephone. Some of its facilities and services are airport and city transfers, business center, car rental, restaurant, massage service, and valet parking. Rates on official website starts at PHP 1,021.59.
- Pinoy Pamilya Hotel, 2897 F. B. Harrison cor. Cuneta Ave., ☎ +(632) 702.2700 to 04, . It offers air-conditioned rooms, all equipped with cable TV, Internet connection, IDD/NDD telephone, mini-refrigerator, and a coffee/tea maker. Some of its facilities and services include Wi-Fi Internet access, coffee shop, room service, massage service, and room service. Rates on official website starts at PHP 1,437.50.
- Hyatt Regency Manila, , 2702 Roxas Boulevard, Tel: +63 2 833 1234 Fax: +63 2 831 8076. Situated along Roxas Boulevard offering spectacular views of Manila Bay. Hyatt also has another property in Manila.
- Manila Airport Hotel, tel (632)8547549-50; mobile 09208080082, 09229433652, e mail: email@example.com, . Located at the Ninoy Aquino International the only hotel located at metro Manila's premier airport complex.
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza (formerly the Westin Philippine Plaza), CCP Complex, Roxas Blvd., tel. (632) 551-5555, fax:(632) 551-5610 to 11 / 832-692, . Located at a bayside area within the Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex
- Victoria Court Cuneta, tel +63 (2) 831 4615 to 16; . Victoria Court Cuneta offers themed suites that ensure a romantic rendezvous for every couple. Located near Mall of Asia and Casino Filipino. Online reservations are accepted.