Map of the 16th Arrondissement
- Palais du Trocadéro. Great perspective on the Eiffel Tower and Left Bank.
- Musée Marmottan. Monet's best works are in this charming museum.
- Musée en Herbe, Jardin d'Acclimation, Bois de Boulogne (Métro: Les Sablons), ☎ +33 1 40 67 97 66, . Monday through Sunday 10AM to 7PM.. With a teaching style based on fun and humour, the Musée en Herbe offers classes and games about art especially designed for children. Observation, imagination and identification games permit kids to discover the works of art and objects shown, at their own pace. The exhibits are all hands-on so kids can have a free reign in the museum, and if that's not enough there are workshops as well. 4€ for the exhibitions, €8 for the workshops, but add €2.70 for entrance to the garden. Some discounts are available..
The Bois de Boulogne is a park located along the western edge of the 16ème arrondissement of Paris, near the suburb of Boulogne-Billancourt. The Bois de Boulogne has an area of 8.459 km² (3.266 sq. miles, or 2,090 acres), which is 2.5 times larger than Central Park in New York, and 3.3 times larger than Hyde Park in London. At night time, the area welcomes a different scene, and becomes one of Paris' most prominent red-light districts.
- Paris Saint-Germain  — Football club currently playing in the top-level Ligue 1. Home ground is Parc des Princes. Ticket information is available online only in French . WARNING: The Kop of Boulogne, at the Boulogne end of the ground, is one of the most notorious stands in world football, infamous for its large number of violent and racist supporters.
- Stade Français  — Rugby club in the Top 14, and a perennial title contender. Stade's main home ground is Stade Jean-Bouin, across the street from Parc des Princes, but at least three home matches a year are played at the country's largest stadium, Stade de France in the suburb of Saint-Denis. Ticket information is available online in English .
- Carette, 4. Place du Trocadéro (Metro Trocadéro), ☎ +33 1 47 27 98 85. This Pâtisserie and Salon de thé also has great food. The salads are amazing, and there is delicious cakes for dessert. Big salads at €15.
- La Butte Chaillot, 110 bis, avenue Kleber (Métro: Trocadero), ☎ +33 1 47 27 88 88 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . A Guy Savoy restaurant Mains at €22.
- La Gare Chaussée De La Muette.
- Le Malakoff, 6 place du Trocadéro, ☎ +33 1 45537527 (email@example.com). Just take the menu of the day
- Le Coq, 2 place du Trocadéro, ☎ +33 1 47278952. A hip and trendy modern brasserie where the 16th arrondissement's posh population meets
- Café Brassac, 37, ave. Kléber (close to Metro station Kléber), ☎ +33 1 45 53 21 63, . Very nice cafe with good lunch and dinner. Lot's of people go their for business lunch
- Totem, 17 Place du Trocadero, ☎ +33 1 47 27 28 29. noon-2a M-Su. Get a fantastic view of the Eiffel Tower from this restaurant-tearoom opposite the Champ de Mars. Just next to the Musee de l'Homme, there certainly are worse spots to grab a drink or two.
- Best Western Hotel Victor Hugo, 19 Rue Copernic. Centrally located, this hotel offers clean rooms at affordable prices.
- Hôtel Gavarni, 5,rue Gavarni, ☎ +33 1 45 24 52 82 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +33 1 40 50 16 95), . In the heart of the Passy village and its fashion boutiques, the hotel Gavarni is fully air-conditioned and touts itself as haven of peace and refinement. It's the first independent hotel in Paris to have been awarded the European Ecolabel. Free WiFi.
- Mon Hotel, 1 Rue d'Argentine, ☎ +33 1 45 02 76 76. With a relaxed and intimate atmosphere, the Mon Hotel caters for those seeking a stylish base in central Paris.
- Le Parc, 55-57 Raymond Poincare, ☎ +33 1 44 05 66 66 (email@example.com). A quiet small hotel with a wonderful courtyard just north of place and metro Victor Hugo in walking distance from the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel tower and Trocadero. Wired internet at rooms. Rooms at €400..