Page is a city in northern Arizona.
The city is best known for its two main attractions, Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell.
Warning: Although the canyons are beautiful, they can sometimes be dangerous. In 1997 a flash flood swept into Lower Antelope Canyon and killed 12 hikers.
- Lake Powell, is a destination "hot-spot" with its breathtaking scenery and welcoming environment. The lake caters to every traveler with secluded spots for relaxation and camping and deeper waters for boating, tubing, and jet-skiing. Lake Powell is also a gateway to many world-famous attractions such as Rainbow Bridge in Utah.
Antelope Canyon is a "slot canyon", a narrow chasm in erosions in sandstone. Years of water and sand has rounded the edges to form curves and flowing shapes in the rock. Photographers love the beauty and unique shapes and lighting conditions of the canyons. Flash flooding still occurs in the canyon and may, at times, result in up to several months of closing. Since 1997 the area has been accessible only by permit as it is now a Navajo Tribal Park.
- Entrance Station Hours, Coppermine Rd. (Navajo Route 20). Summer (March-Oct) 8AM-5PM. Station is closed Nov - Feb, but Lower and Upper Antelope Canyon are both open. Office Hours M-F 8AM-5PM. Entry Fees: Adults $6; under 8: free. No camping is allowed in the park. Access is by guided tour only.
- Antelope Canyon Park Office, (928) 698-2808 voice (928-698-3360 fax, email : email@example.com), . The office is located next to the monkey banana House, which is three miles south of Page, Information and permits can be obtained for Water Holes Canyon and the Rainbow Bridge trails.
- Boat tours of Lake Powell
- Upper Antelope Canyon, . A slot canyon with partially closed top. Entrance Fee $6 plus compulsory tour fee $25.
- Lower Antelope Canyon, . A slot canyon with a more open top, so pictures come out better than in the upper Antelope Canyon. Entrance fee $6 plus compulsory tour fee of $20. You can ask for a 4-hour unguided photographer's tour for the same price, but they require you to have a tripod (as the proof that you're a photographer).
- Starlite Restaurant, 46 South Lake Powell Blvd, +1 928 645-3620. The Starlite serves both American and Chinese food and has been in business for over 30 years in Page.
There is an abundance of bars and drinking places in Page, mostly along South Lake Powell Blvd. Here are a few and their specialties.
- Bowzer's Sports Bar, 24 N Lake Powell Blvd., (928) 645-2682. Typical sports bar with bar food.
- Dam Bar & Grille, 644 N Navajo Dr., (928) 645-2161. This is a warehouse-themed bar and restaurant that is beautifully decorated. Many say it's the best around.
|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
- Best Western at Lake Powell, 208 N Lake Powell Boulevard, +1 928 645-5988, Toll-free: +1 888 794-2888, Fax: +1 928 645-2578, .
- Dreamkatchers Lake Powell (Bed and Breakfast), 66 S. American Way, ☎ voice +1 435 675 5828, . checkin: 3:00 P.M.; checkout: 11:00 A.M.. Bed and breakfast. $100-$120. (37.05997179135274,-111.64409637451172)
- Holiday Inn Express,  751 S. Navajo Dr., +1 928 645-9000.
- Lake Powell International Hostel, 145 8th Avenue, +1 928 645-3898, Fax: +1 928 645-3898, Dorms from $20.00, every three dorms have their own kitchen, toilet and lounge. Wifi, TV, free breakfast.
- Motel 6,  637 S Lake Powell Boulevard, +1 928 645-5888, Fax: +1 928 645-0009.
- Quality Inn at Lake Powell,  287 N. Lake Powell Blvd, +1 928 645-8851, Toll-free: +1 800 826-2718, Fax: +1 928 645-2053.
- Rodeway Inn Page Arizona,  107 South Lake Powell Blvd, +1 928 645-2406, Toll-free: +1 800 826-2718, Fax: +1 928 645-2053.
- Page Lake Powell Campground (PLPC), , 849 S. Coppermine Rd., phone 928-645-3374, centrally located right in town. Tent sites $18, Full hookup $27.
- Wahweap RV Park, , 100 Lakeshore Drive., phone 800-528-6154. Full hookup $43.50.
- Lone Rock Beach, , per vehicle $10, no hookups.
Nearby places (3+ hour drive:)