|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
Orange Park is a city in Clay County, Florida.
Jacksonville International Airport
2400 Yankee Clipper Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Phone: (904) 741-4902
1007 Blanding Blvd
Orange Park , FL 32065
Phone: (904) 272-0884
Open 7:30am to 6pm
- William Clarke Estate, 1039-1057 Kingsley Avenue. Part of the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
- Pictures In Time, 550-13 Wells Rd, ☎ 904-213-7891. 10am-7pm. Scrap Book Store, your pit stop for scrap booking supplies. Offering great classes and fun projects.
- Beef 'O' Brady's, 3781 L So. Nova Rd., ☎ (386) 304-4800. 11am-11pm. Beef 'O' Brady's offers Happy Hour and Kids eat free on Tuesday Nights 4pm-8pm, under 12 years of age. Famous chicken wings.
- The Hilltop Club, 2030 Wells Road, ☎ (904) 272-5959. 5:30-9pm. This Victorian-style mansion restaurant has a blend of english and southern influences. Banquet rooms also available. $5-$30.
- Whitey's Fish Camp, 2032 CR 220, ☎ 904-269-4198, . Seafood restaurant, bar, RV park, and fishing pier. Whitey's offers fried and steamed seafood in large quantity. Catfish and "swamp vittles" (regional foods like alligator, frog legs, and turtle) are house specialties. $8-30.
- Cheers Bar & Grill, 1580 Wells Rd, ☎ (904) 269-4855. 11am-2pm. Karaoke Wednesday and Saturday Nights, great ambiance and pool tables.
- Suburban Extended Stay South (, 1656 Wells Road, ☎ (904) 264-4616, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 12pm. This hotel offers free wireless high-speed Internet access and is 25 mins from Jacksonville Intl Airport.
Florida's Clay County Chamber of Commerce
1734 Kingsley Ave
Orange Park, FL 32073
|Routes through Orange Park