Orange County  is in New York's Catskills region.
- Stewart International Airport (IATA: SWF), 1180 First St, New Windsor, +1 845 564-2100, . Lands you right in Orange County, but at present offers few direct flights.
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey, , John F. Kennedy International Airport , and LaGuardia Airport : The three major international airports in the New York City area offer service to just about anywhere.
- Taste the cider, spirits, and wine at Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery, 114 Little York Rd, Warwick, +1 845 258-4858, . This is the only distillery in the Hudson Valley, and it concentrates on Eau De Vie de Pome—apple brandy—a little taste of Calvados on this side of the Atlantic. Two regulation sized bocce courts are open to patrons, bakery and cafe on site.
- See the vast and beautiful black dirt onion fields in Florida.
- Bannerman Island Cruise and Walking Tour, 26 Front Street, Newburgh (departs Torches Landing, Newburgh and Beacon Landing, Beacon.), ☎ +1 845-220-2120, . Cruise south to the ruins of the Bannerman Castle where you will get off the boat for a 1 1/2 hour guided tour of Bannerman Island by the Bannerman Castle Trust.
- Limoncello at the Orange Inn, Goshen, NY. Excellent Food, Fantastic Service....
- Dr. Paul Saladino 407 Gidney Avenue, Suite B, Newburgh NY +1 845 561-7075 primary care, urgent care, board-certified internal medicine, 407 Gidney Avenue, Suite B, Newburgh NY