Bricktown canal with Bricktown Ballpark in the background
Bricktown is in Oklahoma City. This is the old warehouse district and it has been converted into a restaurant and night club hot spot adjacent to downtown.
Bricktown is located on the east side of downtown Oklahoma City between E.K. Gaylord Ave. and Lincoln Blvd. and includes Reno Ave., Sheridan Ave. and Main street.
Bricktown Buffalo Corral with Oklahoma City skyline in the background
- Bricktown Mosaic Murals, painted on the buildings in Bricktown.
- Oklahoma Buffalo Corral, 1 East Main, Check out the herd of Buffalo located on Main St. near the Amtrak tracks. This was a project by The Nature Conservancy to raise money. Buffalo were decorated by artists and placed all over Oklahoma. You can still see some at various spots around Bricktown and Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz, Arenafootball2 team. Play April Thru July at the Ford Center, but sometimes will play across the street at the Cox Convention Center. For information: Phone (405)228-3294.
- Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA Basketball team. 
- Oklahoma Redhawks, SBC Bricktown Ballpark, 2 South Mickey Mantle Drive, Phone: (405)218-1000 Fax: (405) 218-1001 attend a Redhawks baseball game.
- Water Taxi, Narrated canal cruise on the Bricktown canal. Round trip is about 40 minutes and all-day passes are available. 
- Cocktail Cruises, On the Water Taxi , in season cruises run on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings beginning around 6:30 PM and run until about 10:30 PM.
- Buggy Rides, Around Bricktown and downtown Oklahoma City. Bricktown is host to both human powered and horse powered buggies and carriages. The horse carriages are generally seen on family oriented event nights, although they are open for business all days of the week if there is a demand. Their hours of operation generally end at 12:00 AM. The pedal-cab companies generally come out between 4:00 PM and 2:00 AM Tuesday through Saturday, and are often seen on event nights any day of the week as well. The pedal cab companies also attend local sports games by transporting their bikes to Norman and Stillwater.
- Bass Pro Shops, 200 Bass Pro Drive, Phone: (405) 218-5200
- Oklahoma's Red Dirt Emporium, 115 E. California 
- Painted Door, 124 E. Sheridan
- RedHawks Gift Shop, 2 Mickey Mantle Drive
- American Banjo Museum, 9 East Sheridan, ☎ 405-604-2793, . 11 am-6 pm. A world class museum dedicated to celebrating the music and heritage of America's Instrument - the banjo. See the largest collection of banjos on public display in the world and witness the history of the banjo from its humble African roots, throught its heyday during the Roaring 20s to its present day voice in Bluegrass, folk and world music. $6 Adult / $5 Sr / $4 Youth (5-17).
- Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy, 17 E. Sheridan.
- Bourbon Street Café, 100 E. California, Phone: (405) 232-6666. N'awlins style dining.
- Bricktown Burgers, 300 E. Main Street, Phone: (405) 232-4373.
- Chelino's Mexican Restaurant, 15 E. California, Phone: (405) 235-3533.
- Coach's Restaurant, 20 Mickey Mantle, Phone: (405) 232-6224, . Sports bar that overlooks the baseball diamond at Bricktown Ballpark.
- Earl's Rib Palace, 216 Johnny Bench Drive, Phone: (405) 272-9898.
- Hideaway Pizza, 2 Mickey Mantle, Phone: (405) 232-4776 Very good pizza.
- Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse, 7 S Mickey Mantle Drive, ☎ (405)272-0777 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . They have a very nice bar with $1.50 domestics and hors deuvres from 4-7PM weeknights (no hors d'oeuvres on Hornets nights).
- Nonna's, 1 Mickey Mantle Dr., Bricktown. Great italian food! 
- Pearl's Crabtown, 303 E. Sheridan, Phone: (405) 232-7227..
- RedPin Restaurant & Bowling Lounge, 200 S. Oklahoma Avenue, Suite X An upscale version of bowling, dining and bar. .
- Spaghetti Warehouse Italian Grill, 101 E. Sheridan, Phone: (405) 235-0402
- Stumpy's Burger House, 7 Mickey Mantle, Phone: (405) 228-0081
- The Mantel, 201 E. Sheridan, Phone: (405) 236-8040 Another nice upscale dining location.
- Zio's Italian Kitchen, 12 E. California, Phone: (405) 278-8888, .
- Bricktown Brewery Restaurant, 1 N. Oklahoma, Phone: (405) 232-2739.  This is a brew pub and they have their beers at $1.50 per pint between 4-7pm. Very good beer and they also serve Jakes's Ribs and have an all you can eat special on Tuesday nights.
- City Walk, 108 E. Main, Phone: (405) 239-6246.
- Purple Bar, 124 E. Sheridan (upstairs at Nona's), Phone: (405) 235-4410. The lighting in this bar is worth the visit. They have LED teardrop lights over the bar that change color. This is an upscale bar.
- SKKYBAR Ultra Lounge, 7 Mickey Mantle Drive, 4th Floor, Phone: (405) 272-9222.
- TapWerks Ale House, 121 E. Sheridan, Phone: (405) 319-9599.
- Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grille, 310 Johnny Bench Drive, Phone: (405) 231-0254.  One huge room with two bars and a huge stage. A bus is coming out of the wall next to the stage.
- JJ's Alley, 212 East Sheridan Avenue, ☎ (405) 605-4543. Small local bar which has live acoustic music every night and never charges a cover. It was built in an alley between two buildings and manages to have two downstairs non-smoking and one upstairs smoking bar. This is the closest Bricktown has to a dive-style bar.
- Drinkz, 115 East Reno Avenue (North entrance, facing canal), ☎ (405) 231-8660, . Drinkz is a casual bar with a very extensive liquor selection, knowledgeable bartenders, and a comfortable atmosphere. Live bands every weekend are usually contemporary rock.
- Bricktown Hotel and Convention Center, 2001 E. Reno Avenue, Phone: (405) 235-1647]
- Courtyard by Marriott, 2 West Reno, Phone: (405) 232-2290 Fax: (405) 232-2202
- Marriot Renaissance, 10 N. Broadway, Phone: (405) 228-8000
- Residence Inn. 400 E. Reno Ave, Bricktown,  Extended stay accommodations in Bricktown's first hotel.
- The Sheraton Hotel, One North Broadway Ave., Downtown, . AAA 3.5-Diamond. The Sheraton was recently renovated and is the largest hotel in the Central Business District.
- Waterford Marriott, 6300 Waterford Blvd, ☎ 405-848-4782, . Waterford Marriott is an Oklahoma City hotel located near the downtown Bricktown district. Guests enjoy upscale suites, a relaxing spa and on-site dining.
- Free Wi-Fi at Bricktown Brewery, 1 N. Oklahoma
- Free Wi-Fi at Uncommon Grounds, 100 East Main Street, Phone: +1 405 236-5282.