This article is a travel topic
Ohio like many destinations is proud of their history, heritage and accomplishments. There are many opportunities to view this preserved heritage throughout the State.
- Hayes Presidential Center, 712 North St. The Nations first Presidential Library.
- Thomas A. Edison Museum and birthplace.
- The Firelands Museum, 4 Case Ave.
- Follett House Museum, 404 Wayne St. 1+ 419-635-3834
- Maritime Museum of Sandusky, 125 Meigs Street.
- Merry-Go-Round Museum, 301 Jackson Street
- Toledo Firefighters Museum
- Toledo Museum of Art
- Toledo Art Glass Pavilion
- Armstrong Air & Space Museum
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- National Inventors Hall of Fame Museum
- Akron Art Museum
- Goodyear World of Rubber Museum, 1144 East Market St.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum
- Great Lakes Science Center
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- Adena Mansion and Gardens, Adena Road,outside of Chillicothe
- Chillocothe Railroad Museum, Corner of Paint/Water Streets.
- Hopewell Culture National Historical Park
- James A. Thomas Telephone Museum, 68 East Main St.
- Dr. John D. Harris Dental Museum, 209 Main Street, Bainbdidge
- Lucy Hayes Heritage Center, 90 West Sixth St.,
- Columbus Museum of Art, 480 East Broad Street
- The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, 9990 Riverside Dr.
- COSI, 333 West Broad Street.
- Franklin Park Conservatory
- Ohio Craft Museum, 1665 West Fifth Avenue.
- Ohio Statehouse, downtown intersection of Broad/High St.
The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- Cincinnati Art Museum
- Cincinnati Zoo
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- The Contemporary Art Museum
- The Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal
- Taft Museum of Art
- Weston Art Gallery
- Pendelton Art Museum
- Harriet Beecher-Stowe House
- The Krohn Conservatory
- Cincinnati Observatory Center
- The Center for Holocaust and Humanity Education
- Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park North.
- Dayton International Peace Museum, 208 West Monument Avenue
- National Museum of the U. S. Air Force
- Wright Cycle Company Complex, 22 South Williams Street