This article is a travel topic
Ohio like many destinations is proud of their history, heritage and accomplishments. There are many opportunities to view this preserved heritage throughout the State.
- Hayes Presidential Center, 712 North St. The Nations first Presidential Library.
- Thomas A. Edison Museum and birthplace.
- Maritime Museum of Sandusky, 125 Meigs Street.
- Merry-Go-Round Museum, 301 Jackson Street
- Toledo Firefighters Museum
- Toledo Museum of Art
- Toledo Art Glass Pavilion
- Armstrong Air & Space Museum
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- National Inventors Hall of Fame Museum
- Akron Art Museum
- Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum
- Great Lakes Science Center
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- Adena Mansion and Gardens, Adena Road,outside of Chillicothe
- Chillocothe Railroad Museum, Corner of Paint/Water Streets.
- Hopewell Culture National Historical Park
- James A. Thomas Telephone Museum, 68 East Main St.
- Dr. John D. Harris Dental Museum, 209 Main Street, Bainbdidge
- Lucy Hayes Heritage Center, 90 West Sixth St.,
The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- Cincinnati Art Museum
- Cincinnati Zoo
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- The Contemporary Art Museum
- The Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal
- Taft Museum of Art
- Weston Art Gallery
- Pendelton Art Museum
- Harriet Beecher-Stowe House
- The Krohn Conservatory
- Cincinnati Observatory Center
- The Center for Holocaust and Humanity Education
- National Museum of the U. S. Air Force