This article is a travel topic
Ohio like many destinations is proud of their history, heritage and accomplishments. There are many opportunities to view this preserved heritage throughout the State.
Antler Chair - Hayes Presidential Library
- Ashland County Historical Society, 420 Center St.
- Hancock Historical Museum, 422 West Sandusky.
- Mazza Museum, 100 N. Main St. Only teaching gallery specializing illustration/art in chidren's books.
- Black Heritage Library and Multicutural Center, 817 Harmon St.
- Hayes Presidential Center, 712 North St. The Nations first Presidential Library.
- Thomas A. Edison Birthplace Museum and birthplace.
- Milan Historical Museum, 10 Edison Dr.
- Milan Museum Complex, 7 buildings.
- The Firelands Museum, 4 Case Ave.
- Follett House Museum, 404 Wayne St.
- Maritime Museum of Sandusky, 125 Meigs Street.
- Merry-Go-Round Museum, 301 Jackson Street
- Ohio Veterans Home Museum & Hall of Fame, at Ohio Veterans Home - US 250
- Seneca County Museum, 28 Clay Street.
- Tiffin Glass Museum & Shoppe, 25-27 S. Washington St.
- Toledo Firefighters Museum
- Toledo Museum of Art
- Toledo Art Glass Pavilion
- Armstrong Air & Space Museum
- Ashtabula Marine Museum/Great Lakes Marine and Coast Guard Memorial Museum, 1071 Walnut Boulevard.
- Hubbard House UGGR Museum, corner of Walnut Blvd. and Lake Ave.
- Olin Covered Bridge Museum, south on Dibble Road to Dewey Road.
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum, 10825 East Boulevard.
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum
- Great Lakes Science Center
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- The Cleveland Childrens Museum, 10730 Euclid Ave.
- Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage
- National Inventors Hall of Fame Museum
- Akron Art Museum
- Goodyear World of Rubber Museum, 1144 East Market St.
- Cultural Center for the Arts
- Canton Museum of Art
- Pro Football Hall of Fame
- National First Ladies' Library, 205 & 331 Market Ave. S.
- Wm. McKinley Presidential Library and Memorial, (McKinley Monument), 800 McKinley Monument Drive NW
- Zoar Village State Memorial, 2.5 miles east of I-77 (exit 93) on State Route 212
- The Edison Birthplace Museum, 9 Edison Dr.
- Milan Historical Museum, 10 Edison Dr.
- James A. Garfield National Historic Site, 8095 Mentor Ave.
- The Orrville Historical Society, 142 Depot Street
- The Orrville Railroad Heritage Society, 145 Depot Street
- Remember When Agriculture Museum, 930 Penn Ave.
- Toy and Hobby Museum, 531 Smithville-Hostetler Road.
- The College of Wooster Art Museum, 1220 Beall Ave.
- Secrest Arboretum at The Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, 2680 Madison Ave.
- Wayne Center for the Arts, 237 South Walnut St.
- Wayne County Historical Society and Museum, 546 E. Bowman St.
- Inland Seas Maritime Museum, 480 Main St.
- Adena Mansion and Gardens, Adena Road,outside of Chillicothe
- Chillocothe Railroad Museum, Corner of Paint/Water Streets.
- Hopewell Culture National Historical Park
- James A. Thomas Telephone Museum, 68 East Main St.
- Dr. John D. Harris Dental Museum, 209 Main Street, Bainbdidge
- Lucy Hayes Heritage Center, 90 West Sixth St.,
- Columbus Museum of Art, 480 East Broad Street
- The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, 9990 Riverside Dr.
- COSI, 333 West Broad Street.
- Franklin Park Conservatory
- Ohio Craft Museum, 1665 West Fifth Avenue.
- Ohio Statehouse, downtown intersection of Broad/High St.
- Amish & Mennonite Heritage Center, 5798 County Road 77
- Motorcycle Hall of Fame and Museum, 13515 Yarmouth Dr.
The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- Cincinnati Art Museum
- Cincinnati Zoo
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- The Contemporary Art Museum
- The Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal
- Taft Museum of Art
- Weston Art Gallery
- Pendelton Art Museum
- Harriet Beecher-Stowe House
- The Krohn Conservatory
- Cincinnati Observatory Center
- The Center for Holocaust and Humanity Education
- Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park North.
- Dayton International Peace Museum, 208 West Monument Avenue
- Hoover Historical Center, 1875 East Maple Street N.W
- National Museum of the U. S. Air Force
- Wright Cycle Company Complex, 22 South Williams Street
- Warren County Historical Society Museum, 105 S. Broadway
- Caesar's Creek Pioneer Village, 3999 Pioneer Village Road in Waynesville.
- First Free Black School, North Street in Harveysburg.
- Fort Ancient State Memorial, 6123 State Route 350 in Oregonia.
- Springboro Historical Society Museum, 110 South Main Street in Springboro.
- Wright-B Flyer Museum, Springboro
- Dresden Junction Toy Train Museum, 12585 Main St. Trinway
- Ohio River Museum, 601 Front Street.
- National Road-Zane Grey Museum 8850 East Pike, Norwich
- John and Annie Glenn Historic Site, 72 W. Main St.
- Southern Ohio Museum, 825 Gallia St.
- National Ceramic Museum
- Roseville Hitorical Society Museum, 140 South Main St.
- Putnam Underground Railway Education Center, 522 Woodland Ave.
- Zanesville Art Center, 620 Military Rd.