|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
Ogden is a town in Utah.
- Greyhound, 2393 WALL AVE, Phone: 801-394-5573, .
- The Utah Transit Authority (UTA), Phone: 1-888-RIDE-UTA (743-3882) . operates an extensive bus sytem all across the Wasatch Front, so you can easily and readily reach Ogden by public transportation from almost anywhere along the Wasatch Front.
- The train museum, you can even hop in some of the old engines.
- Dinosaur park. Strange concept, but the kids love it. There's even an animatronic tryrannasaurus rex!
- The baseball field definitely has a small town charm.
- Great trails. Go east to the foot of the mountains for awesome hiking and mountain biking trails. Not as good as those in Park City, but not as crowded either. Plus, you're not gonna see some cowboy (yep, some idiot without a helmet, but with a 10 gal hat) attempting to ride up in cowboy boots in Park City!
The mall has the movie theatres, and Costco is were the locals go to eat. With a membership you can get a 50 gallon drum of mayonaise and fill up on all the samples.
Downtown is supposed to be the place to be, but its dying. Go to the Newgate mall area. The best bar is across the street from Macy's!
- Snowbasin is around the corner. Nice place to ski, but it doesn't get as much or as good snow as they do in Park City/Salt Lake city. And theres no lodging on the mountain itself.