Ogden  is a town in Utah's Wasatch Front.
Salt Lake City International Airport (IATA: SLC)  is the closest airport to Ogden.
Ogden is on Interstate 15, about 40 minutes north of Salt Lake City, and 1 hour and 10 minutes south of the Idaho border.
- Greyhound, 2393 Wall Ave., Phone: 801-394-5573, .
- The Utah Transit Authority (UTA), Phone: 1-888-RIDE-UTA (743-3882) . operates an extensive bus system all across the Wasatch Front, so you can easily and readily reach Ogden by public transportation from almost anywhere along the Wasatch Front.
- FrontRunner, . A commuter rail line running between Pleasant View and Salt Lake City. Service currently runs every half-hour on weekdays and every hour on Saturdays. One-way fares range from $3-$5.50 depending on how far you travel. Future extensions are planned south to Provo by 2013.
- The train museum, you can even hop in some of the old engines.
- Dinosaur park. Strange concept, but the kids love it. There's even an animatronic tryrannasaurus rex!
- The baseball field definitely has a small town charm.
- Great trails. Go east to the foot of the mountains for awesome hiking and mountain biking trails. Not as good as those in Park City, but not as crowded either. Plus, you're not gonna see some cowboy (yep, some idiot without a helmet, but with a 10 gal hat) attempting to ride up in cowboy boots in Park City!
The Newgate Mall  is anchored by Dillard's, Sears, Sports Authority, and a Cinemark movie theatre.
- Kosmos Burger, 1636 Washington Blvd. Family owned, walk-up window type restaurant with picnic tables outside. It's sometimes dark inside and nobody is in sight, but they're still open and will come help you if you knock on the window.
- Ume Boutique, 25th Street. Downtown Hip, Earthy Clothing and accessory store. Carries local brands as well as big names like Free People.
Downtown is supposed to be the place to be, but its dying. Go to the Newgate mall area. The best bar is across the street from Macy's!
- Slavy, 25th Street. Downtown boutique carrying trendy clothes from up and coming designers.
- Best Western High Country Inn, 1335 W 12th Street, +1 801 394-9474, Toll-free: +1 800 594-8979, Fax: +1 801 392-6589, .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 2245 S. 1200 W., +1 801 392-5000, .
- Motel 6, 1455 Washington Boulevard, +1 801 627-4560, Fax: +1 801 392-1878, .
- Ogden Marriott, 247 24th Street, +1 801 627-1190, Toll-free: +1 888 825-3163, Fax: +1 801 394-6312, .
- Slavy, 25th Street. Downtown boutique carrying trendy clothes from up and coming designers, 25th Street. Downtown boutique carrying trendy clothes from up and coming designers
- Snowbasin is around the corner. Nice place to ski, but it doesn't get as much or as good snow as they do in Park City/Salt Lake city. And theres no lodging on the mountain itself.