Offenbach-on-Main (Offenbach am Main ) is a small town just outside Frankfurt in Germany.
If you want to go to Offenbach, your best plan is to go to Frankfurt and then take either a car (or taxi), or the train.
By Train and Subway
Several lines will take you from Frankfurt to Offenbach:
- Tram lines 15 and 16, direction Offenbach Ost (East)
- Subway lines S8 and S9 direction Hanau
- Subway lines S2 direction Offenbach or Dietzenbach
- Subway line S1 direction Rödermark-Ober-Roden
- Regional train (*Regionalbahn, abbreviated RB) 33 direction Hanau
- Deutsches Ledermuseum (German Leather Museum) about the history of leather as a material has many exhibits about the subject. Including shoes and hand-bags, this museum is perfect for women - while still holding enough items of interest for those who can not quite comprehend their fascination with such accessories. http://www.ledermuseum.de/
- King Kamehameha Beach Club: huge Beach Club with Palms, deck chairs, Bars, Beach Volleyball and Live Music on Thursdays
- Cabana, Berliner Straße (Mexican)
- Leon Garcia's, Berliner Straße (Tapas Bar)