Odawara Odawara Tourist Office (小田原) is a city in Kanagawa, Japan. Kanagawa is near to Tokyo. It is on the coast. And it is near to Hakone, a major is a hot spring place.
From Tokyo Station, Odawara is 35 min on the Tokaido Shinkansen, or 100 min on the ordinary Tokaido Line.
From Shinjuku, it's 120 min on the Odakyu Line, which takes its name from the city — Odakyu being short for Odawara Kyukō, or "Odawara Express".
From Hakone, take the Hakone Tōzan Line.
- Odawara Castle (小田原城, Odawara-jō), . 09:00 to 17:00 (admission until 16:30), daily except December 29th to January 1st. The most popular sightseeing spot in Odawara. The castle tower commands a view of the whole of Odawara city and ancient objects such as weapons and tools are on display. Basic English descriptions are available. And there are various event around the Odawara castle. For example there are The fifth Houjyou festival and ume-festival. ¥300 adults, ¥100 children.
- Odawara station. Five lines pass in Odawara station. We can use Toukaidou Line, Odakyu Line, Hakone Tozan Line, Daiyuuzan Line and Toukaidou Sinkansen. Odawara station was renwaled 6 years ago. And also station building was built in Odawara station. There are various shops. Odawara station was very convenient.
- Chinriu Honten (ちん里う本店).  A shop around Odawara Station with products made of Ume apricot since 1871. In the back of the shop it features a historical section with a barrel more than 140 years old made to produce umeboshi - pickled ume - and it also displays a series of pickles dated since the foundation of the company. The company itself was founded by Mr. Monya Komine, who was chief cook of Odawara castle and is run by the Komine family in its fifth generation. You can taste a wide selection of products for free and on weekends there often is a foreigner who can help you with additional information.
- Ume festival. A festival held around February to contemplate the blossom of ume flowers in the area of Soga. Shuttle buses are available from Odawara station.
- Houjyou fifth festival. Large festival held in May. A lage number of people massed around the Odawara castle. Many people open a stall on the street. For example, they are a shop selling skewers of barbecued chiken and a shop selling yo-yo and so on. Local people carry a precable shrine. This festival is very lirely.
- Karaoke lounge. There are a lot of Karaoke lounge in Odawara. Karaoke loune can sing a lot of song, and also you can drink all you want. A certain karaoke lounge can soup and ice cream all you want. This services are very good.So, you we can sing a lot get any services
- Kamaboko. Kamaboko is a special product of Odawara.Kamaboko made from a white fish flesh. Recently, there are cherry brossom design in kamaboko. There are many famous Kamaboko shops in Odawara.
- Himono. Himono is dried fish and Odawara is well known for its himono made of Aji (a type of horse mackerel)
- Umeboshi. Farmers around Odawara cultivate plums that are used to make traditional sour pickles called umeboshi.
- Odawaradon. Odawaradon is a ricebowl dish that is offered in many restaurants in Odawara using typical local products such as kamaboko and umeboshi.
- Daruma: A traditional tempura restaurant about 10 to 15 minutes walking distance from Odawara station. The building is listed for the protection of historic monuments.
- 7th nest, a stylish jazz bar, 神奈川県小田原市栄町1-14-57 ジャルダンビル7F, 250-0011, Japan (200 meters from Odawara station. Take east exit, follow main road about 100 meters to the crossing and on the right you will see Odakyu OX and Yoshinoya. The bar is on the right side of Yoshinoya, opposite Odakyu OX. 7th floor.), ☎ +81 465-23-3311, . Cool jazz bar. Personnel speaks English. Just a 2 minutes from the east exit of Odawara station. Mid-range prices.