Odawara (小田原) is a city in Kanagawa, Japan. Kanagawa is near to Tokyo. It is on the coast. And it is near to Hakone, a major is a hot spring place.
From Tokyo Station, Odawara is 35 min on the Tokaido Shinkansen, or 100 min on the ordinary Tokaido Line.
From Shinjuku, it's 120 min on the Odakyu Line, which takes its name from the city — Odakyu being short for Odawara Kyukō, or "Odawara Express".
From Hakone, take the Hakone Tōzan Line.
- Odawara Castle. Odawara castle is the most popular sightseeing spot in Odawara. The castle tower commands a view of whole Odawara city. And there are various event around the Odawara castle. For example there are The fifth Houjyou festival and ume-festival. Odawara castle satisfy with you, so everyone can enjoy whenever.
- Odawara station. Five lines pass in Odawara station. We can use Toukaidou Line, Odakyu Line, Hakone Tozan Line, Daiyuuzan Line and Toukaidou Sinkansen. Odawara station was renwaled 6 years ago. And also station building was built in Odawara station. There are various shops. Odawara station was very convenient.
- Houjyou fifth festival. Large festival held in May. A lage number of people massed around the Odawara castle. Many people open a stall on the street. For example, they are a shop selling skewers of barbecued chiken and a shop selling yo-yo and so on. Local people carry a precable shrine. This festival is very lirely.
- Karaoke lounge. There are a lot of Karaoke lounge in Odawara. Karaoke loune can sing a lot of song, and also you can drink all you want. A certain karaoke lounge can soup and ice cream all you want. This services are very good.So, you we can sing a lot get any services
- Kamaboko. Kamaboko is a special prodact of Odawara.Kamaboko made from a white fish flesh. Recently, there are cherry brossom design in kamaboko. There are many famous Kamaboko shops in Odawara.