Nusa Dua is a peninsula in Bali, an island in Indonesia.
The term "Nusa Dua" can be used in two ways: either it can refer to the entire peninsula at the southern tip of Bali, or it can refer to the purpose-built, safe and sterile tourist enclave at the southeast side of this peninsula. For this article, Nusa Dua covers everything to the east of Uluwatu and south of Benoa.
- Dreamland. A beautiful beach with excellent surfing conditions, especially for intermediate surfers & on big days when other breaks are too big to surf. Right & left reef break, not too shallow and with decent shape.
- Alam Alang Bali Spa, Jalan Mahardika no 10X Mumbul, Nusa Dua, Tel.: (62)(361) 771799/7447453. Fax: (62)(361)771799. Alam Bali Spa. Facility: Balinese Creambath, Stone Massage, Balinese Mandi Lulur, Ayurvedic, Facial, Oil Head Massage.
- Bali Collection is Bali's newest and most up-market all-in-one shopper's haven, entertainment area and restaurant location. .
- Hanabi - Japanese Restaurant & Bar. .
Most all of Nusa Dua's accommodation is on the expensive side.
There are many deluxe hotels in the area and more are constantly being constructed. Examples:
- The Laguna Resort & Spa (former Sheraton Laguna), 
- Ayodya Resort Bali (former Bali Hilton)
- Nikko Bali, 
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel, 
- Westin Resort Bali
- Novotel Nusa Dua Bali, .