Northwest Ohio includes Toledo, Sandusky and areas of the state bordering Michigan and Indiana.
- Maumee Bay Resort & Conference Center,  1400 State Park Road, Ohio. An 1,850-acre State Park, Maumee Bay, a fine recreational facility with a unique natural environment as seen by the convergence of the land and Lake Erie. The lodge, cottages and golf course are at Ohio's premier resort and the newest state park. The Lodge is located along the shore of Lake Erie with a two-story stone fireplace that welcomes guests. The 120 guestrooms with private balcony/patio gives spectacular views of the surrounding park. There are 24 cottages with fireplaces adjacent to wetlands and the lush greens of the golf course. Toledo Lucas County
- Cedar Point
- Toledo Express Airport (TOL)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Detroit Metro Airport (DTW)
When visiting Ohio Counties, you will find that the best road maps are usually free from County Engineers offices:
Thomas A. Edison was born in room at upper left.
- Lake Erie Islands
- Maumee Bay State Park
- Thomas A. Edison - Birthplace and Museum, in Milan, Ohio.
- Amusement Parks
Lake Erie Islands, particularly Put-in-Bay and Kelley's Island.