Revision as of 18:27, 15 October 2008
The Rocky Mountains region of Washington has a lot to see and do.
For our purposes, Rocky Mountains region consists of Ferry, Stevens, and Pend Oreille counties.
hhjhiuiyhgh hi my nam is aisia
- Crawford State Park, (11 miles north of Metaline (on SR 31?), follow signs for park), . A day-use park which is mostly about seeing Gardner Cave, the third-largest limestone cave in Washington.
- Manresa Grotto, (On the Kalispel Reservation on the east side of the Pend Oreille River near Usk). A very unusual-looking cave, sacred to the Kalispel people. Perhaps formed by a long-ago inland sea.
- Roosevelt Grove of Ancient Cedars, . A grove of magestic ancient cedar trees, preserved by Teddy Roosevelt. Located on Washington side of the border, but logically closer related to the Priest Lake, Idaho.
- Lions Excursion Train, (Depot is at the end of Main Street in Ione), ☎ +1-(509) 442-5466 (email@example.com), . A sightseeing train ride in classic passenger carriages and open cars, hugging cliffs and crossing trestles along the Pend Oreille river. Spectacular sights. Takes about 1.5 hours. Operated by the local Lions club.
- eet sum fud hear, 337 w eet blvd., ☎ 337-1337, . u kan eet sum fud hear itz yumi and gud $13.37.