Northeast Massachusetts is in Massachusetts.
- Gloucester - America's oldest seaport and still a true New England fishing center.
- Lowell - the fourth largest city in Massachusetts with an industrial background.
- Newburyport - a coastal town and popular tourist destination with beautiful natural areas, water activities and fine dining.
- Rockport - a favorite vacation spot and day trip with a concentration of shops and galleries on Bearskin Neck, a rugged rocky coastline and ultra-fresh lobsters or other seafood.
- Salem - a city best known for the "Salem Witch trials" and its American architectural history.