| || |
|−|From Germany: Take the '''E45''' nortbound from the danish border. | |
|−|From Århus: Take the '''E45''' northbound. | |
|−|From Copenhagen: Take the '''E20''' westbound to exit 60. After exit 60, make sure to stay in the right or center lane. Merge on to the '''E45''', and drive on it from there. | |
| || |
Revision as of 15:10, 3 May 2009
North Jutland is in Denmark.
- Aalborg Inland harbour on the Limfjorden, a waterway connecting Kattegat Sea (east) and North Sea (Vesterhavet) to
- Fjerritslev Small village in the central of Han Herred – the land between the North Sea and Limfjorden, building a bridge between Thy and Vendsyssel.
- Frederikshavn Coastal town on Kattegat Sea. Ferry to Læsø Island.
- Hjørring Inland town in Vendsyssel area of Northern Jylland.
- Hobro the west.
- Thisted Coastal town on Kattegat Sea
- Sæby Coastal town on Kattegat Sea
There are ferrys from Sweden and Norway to North Jutland.
There are planes from Copenhagen, Oslo, London, Málaga, Tórshavn and Reykjavik to Aalborg Airport.
There are trains from Copenhagen, Århus, Randers, Odense, Esbjerg and other cities to Northern Jutland.
From Copenhagen or Århus: Take the 888 bus to Aalborg, and from there take another bus to your destination
- Jomfru Ane Gade: A bar street in Aalborg.
|Routes through North Jutland