North Canton is a city in Stark County.
North Canton was originally called New Berlin, but, due to negative German attitudes, the name was changed in 1918.
- Akron-Canton Regional Airport, CAK. Located on the north end of Stark County in North Canton
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, CLE. A hub for Continental Airlines, the Cleveland Airport, combined with an approximately one-hour drive is a convenient means to visit North Canton.
- Stark County Regional Transit Authority (SARTA), tel: +1 330-454-6132, . $1/.50/Free (Adults/Seniors, Disabled, Students 6-18/Children under 6). SARTA provides reliable service throughout Stark County. Buses on main routes generally depart each stop every hour.
- Hoover Historical Center, 1875 East Maple Street, North Canton, +1 330-499-0287, Located on the campus of Walsh University, the Hoover Historical center provides history, contributions and legacy of the Hoover vacuum cleaner.
- North Canton Playhouse, 525 7th St NE, tel: +1 330-494-1613, .
- Harry London Chocolates, 5353 Lauby Rd, ☎ 1-800-321-0444 ext. 119 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Tour times: M-F 10AM-3PM.. Guided tours of the chocolate factory, just outside of Akron/Canton Regional Airport. Tour lasts approximately 45 minutes. Reservations required. $3/2/Free (Adults/Children/Children under 2)..
- Cheese N Crackers Deli, 1430 W Maple St, tel: +1330-497-9344. Small deli that serves sandwiches and soup.
- Geisen Haus, 6955 Promway Ave NW, tel: +1 330-499-9116. The Geisen Haus serves authentic German food in a sports bar type atmosphere. If it's your birthday you can get a huge stein of beer for $1.
- Leno's Family Restaurant, 2494 Easton St NE (Easton and Middlebranch), tel: +1 330-492-2177. Family style restaurant that offers all-you-can-eat spaghetti and pizza for cheap on Wednesdays.
- Palombo's Italian Restaurant & Lounge, 4100 Portage St NW, tel: +1 330-497-1815 .
- 356 Fighter Group Restaurant, 4919 Mount Pleasant St NW, tel: +1 330-494-3500, (fax: +1 330-494-5509), . Located near the Akron-Canton Airport, you can watch planes taking off and landing while you eat. Also has great brunches on Sundays. Dinners $15-25.
- 91 Wood Fired Oven, 1983 E Maple St (Washington square plaza), tel: +1 330-498-9191, . Dinners $15-25.
- Carrabba's Italian Grill, 6560 Strip Ave NW, tel: +1 330-966-2426, . Hours: Su 12PM-9PM, M-Th 4PM-10PM, F 4PM-11PM, Sa 3PM-11PM. Dinners $15-20.
- Legends Sports Bar & Grille, 3199 Whitewood St NW, tel +1 330-494-2377.
- Panini's Bar & Grille, 5252 Dressler Rd NW, tel +1 330-266-1000.
- Fox & Hound Pub & Grille, 4770 Everhard Rd NW, tel +1 330-497-2593.
- 7 Martini Lounge, 4691 Dressler Rd Nw, tel +1 330-649-7777, (fax: +1 330-649-7775 email@example.com) . Martini's $6-7.
- Microtel Inn & Suites, 7046 Sunset Strip Ave NW, tel: +1 330-966-7551 , . Weekdays: $59-69/night; Weekdays: $69-79/night.
- Motel 6, 6880 Sunset Strip Ave NW, tel: +1 330-494-5366, . $35-40/night.
- Harleigh Inn, 500 N Main St, tel: +1 330-499-9900.